Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Here's that white privilege propaganda video they're showing our kids

21 posts in this topic

Published on Feb 9, 2016

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) -
Some Henrico parents are outraged about a controversial video shown at Glen Allen High School. It tackles things like racial profiling and the school to prison to pipeline. 

The YouTube video titled "Structural Discrimination: The Unequal Opportunity Race," was shown to students at a Glen Allen High School Black History month program.

"Dr. King gave his life so that America would be a place where we are judged by the content of our character not the color of our skin," said radio personality Craig Johnson. "Now we have poverty pimps being led by our current president Barack Obama who all they talk about is the color of skin."

A concerned parent wrote a letter complaining the video is leading to tensions in school. 

"Y'all are privileged. Get the --- blank --- over it," read one of numerous tweets about the topic said the parent. 

Don Blake's granddaughter attended the assembly.

"They are sitting there watching a video that is dividing them up from a racial standpoint. It's a White guilt kind of video," said Blake. "I think somebody should be held accountable for this."

Johnson agrees. 

"Force that person to stand on that stage and defend that video," said Johnson. "I'm telling you ... I will mop the floor with that person."

Henrico School leaders released the following statement:

"The students participated in a presentation that involved American history and racial discourse. A segment of the video was one component of a thoughtful discussion in which all viewpoints were encouraged. As always, we are welcoming of feedback from students and their families, and we address concerns directly as they come forward."

THAT VIDEO IS SERIOUSLY STUPID! IF ANYTHING IT'S NON-WHITE PRIVILEGE. WHY? Because from my perspective as a white person. Every single person of color that is not white, as well as other ethnic minorities. Gets way more privilege than me in every single way. Where i am? they get free housing! i do not! they get picked first for jobs even if you are more qualified than them. It goes on and on and on all the time.

White privilege is nothing more than a political tool that is used so minorities can play the race card and get special treatment! In 90% of the cases where i live. if we ranked who got treated best on a chart. White people would be at the bottom of the list! Its not even about fairness for these people. Its about them having it all. They dont fight for equality. They fight for the whole cake. and they are winning.

But scream white genocide. and the destruction of white culture or anything else related to the issue and its YOU RACIST! well no im not racist. Im a realist and i say what i f***ing see. I ain't a racist! but i do hate people that do what they are doing. Guess that will make me racist though. Because its all about the skin color! and has nothing to do with the fact they are like children kicking up a stink because shit ain't going the way they want! Burning and looting when things do not go the way they want? Whats the phrase im looking for? Entitled pieces of shit! /sarc off

That said! i guess its only the stupid minority of minorities ages between 16-30 who do this stupid propaganda shit and it ain't by any means all of the race just a small group of morons.

Deal with it.

:betteryet:

2 people like this

This is nothing more than America's collective sins coming full circle.

Sit back and enjoy the show kiddies, it's not every day someone opens your eyes to the truths of this world.

Your forefathers screwed you, and burdened you with paying the bill for their sins and failures.  For their hatred and greed.  They used their fellow man for free labor, and then treated them like dirt.  Now you are left holding the bag.

That's why I don't care much for culture, I know enough to despise the worthless memory of those who created the culture.

3 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

This is nothing more than America's collective sins coming full circle.

Sit back and enjoy the show kiddies, it's not every day someone opens your eyes to the truths of this world.

Your forefathers screwed you, and burdened you with paying the bill for their sins and failures.  For their hatred and greed.  They used their fellow man for free labor, and then treated them like dirt.  Now you are left holding the bag.

That's why I don't care much for culture, I know enough to despise the worthless memory of those who created the culture.

Truths of the world you say? How about you open your eyes to the way this kind of thing doesn't open eyes, but inflames both side of the coin. Were you a slave, do you know anyone who was a slave? Did you own them? Do you know any slave owners? The truth is, it's the left's idea of giving welfare instead of allowing people to stand on their own two feet that has caused this to happen over the decades. The Constitution and Bill of Rights are not enough for anyone, is it? They become "special" as in "special interest groups". 

Affirmative action didn't work? Welfare hasn't worked. What will work? 

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Truths of the world you say? How about you open your eyes to the way this kind of thing doesn't open eyes, but inflames both side of the coin. Were you a slave, do you know anyone who was a slave? Did you own them? Do you know any slave owners?

I don't need to know any slave owners, I know plenty of people who wish that blacks were still slaves, that hate the fact that they have to treat their fellow human beings as equal.  They wrap themselves in that stupid confederate flag and regurgitate their idiocy on a daily basis.

The truth is, it's the left's idea of giving welfare instead of allowing people to stand on their own two feet that has caused this to happen over the decades.

That is a lie peddled by racists across America.  Do you know how difficult it actually is to get on, and stay on, any of the assistance programs we call welfare?  Do you willingly forget that white businesses destroyed black communities by moving out and setting up elsewhere?  How can people stand on their own when their jobs are taken, and if they try to create their own the white business that moves simply lowers prices and then sweeps the feet out from under the black community, or uses our congress to write legislation that makes it that much more difficult to start a large business.  The black businesses that succeed do not succeed because of the system, they succeed in spite of it.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are not enough for anyone, is it? They become "special" as in "special interest groups". 

The Constitution itself was meant to be changed and adapted to provide solutions as new problems arose.  Case in point, slavery.  Slavery was constitutional, but we adapted the document to reflect the changing of the times.

Affirmative action didn't work? Welfare hasn't worked. What will work? 

Affirmative action is just a bandaid.  The only thing that will work is to educate the youth, to "vaccinate" them against racism in all of it's forms.

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

Hahahahaha!!!!! That's hilarious! You know I run into a lot of entitled blacks and when they get done telling me how bad it is and its all whiteys fault! I ask them how long they've been in the U.S and if they speak the language? I also ask them if they know what communism is? Because I tell them that communism is true oppression. After they look at me for a few seconds I proceed to tell them how hard it really can be. You see my family fled communist Cuba in the mid 60s. Both sides! Both my grandfathers fled with their families of 5. And both of my grandmothers never had to work except to raise the children and care for the home. My grandfathers didn't know anyone or even know the language. They did what real men have to do and took whatever odd jobs they had to in order sustain their families.In TWO years of making it to the U.S they both had homes! And in the same TWO year span they started their own businesses. So yeah I have a really hard time trying to figure out how hard they must have it. Especially since American blacks have every opportunity in the world to succeed and in the end all they want to do is to be rappers or football/basketball players! Why can't they want to strive to doctors,lawyers,engineers etc.? You know I have a hard time understanding because they've been here 200yrs and know the language. And while I'm at it I'll throw this question at you. Why are the Chinese and Indians (Hindus) doing so well? Hell the Chinese and Irish built the railroads. How come they don't want reparations? ? 

2 people like this

Let's start a race bait by trying to make whites think they are supreme then bring in the KKK.  Then when something goes wrong, it's automatically the whities' fault.  

2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Really? My ancestors did that?
The ones who were born on reservations or the ones who immigrated from Europe in the late 1950's?
Both of them worked hard, fully integrated into American society and became successful. 
They didn't relied on government handouts and none of them used free labor.

When Lincoln freed the slaves he gave them an opportunity to return to their homeland.
The ones who decided to stay, the forefathers of of the current whiners, didn't assimilate well.
Rather than blaming whites for all their problems perhaps they should blame their own ancestors.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

I don't need to know any slave owners, I know plenty of people who wish that blacks were still slaves, that hate the fact that they have to treat their fellow human beings as equal.  They wrap themselves in that stupid confederate flag and regurgitate their idiocy on a daily basis.

If you knew anything about the Confederate flag and the cause of the Civil War, you wouldn't be saying that. Read up and learn. The Abolition of slavery was a by product of it not the cause of it. 

3 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

That is a lie peddled by racists across America.  Do you know how difficult it actually is to get on, and stay on, any of the assistance programs we call welfare?  Do you willingly forget that white businesses destroyed black communities by moving out and setting up elsewhere?  How can people stand on their own when their jobs are taken, and if they try to create their own the white business that moves simply lowers prices and then sweeps the feet out from under the black community, or uses our congress to write legislation that makes it that much more difficult to start a large business.  The black businesses that succeed do not succeed because of the system, they succeed in spite of it.

It can't be that hard, there are millions on it! If it's as difficult as you say, why are they so successful at it, maybe because of the Demoncrats, that's all they know how to do is navigate the paperwork of the state dole?  Oh, and now white businesses are not allowed to set up shop where they want? Maybe they got tired of the burglaries and robberies and had to move out of those locations, or are you going to obfuscate and say that doesn't happen in black neighborhoods where there are white businesses?  I haven't seen any lower prices put out by white people. Where are they? As a matter of fact, if you want lower prices, I suggest you go to an Asian, Mexican or Chinese market, now that's where you'll find lower prices. Or don't you live in the same country as I do? 

The Constitution itself was meant to be changed and adapted to provide solutions as new problems arose.  Case in point, slavery.  Slavery was constitutional, but we adapted the document to reflect the changing of the times.

Just because the founders were wrong about slavery (which was universal in those days) doesn't mean they were wrong about everything. Please provide evidence that the Constitution itself was meant to be changed and adapted. That is utter bullshit of the highest order and a talking point of the left. Just because you repeat it over and over doesn't make it true. 

Affirmative action is just a bandaid.  The only thing that will work is to educate the youth, to "vaccinate" them against racism in all of it's forms.

Tell that to the ones playing the knock out games on white people, would you? I doubt they'll listen to you or take a "vaccination" against racism. Tell that to all the black on white criminals that the news won't touch with a ten feet long pole, too.  Tell that to the ones who protest by rioting and looting and burning down their own neighborhoods. 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Hahahahaha!!!!! That's hilarious! You know I run into a lot of entitled blacks and when they get done telling me how bad it is and its all whiteys fault! I ask them how long they've been in the U.S and if they speak the language? I also ask them if they know what communism is? Because I tell them that communism is true oppression. After they look at me for a few seconds I proceed to tell them how hard it really can be. You see my family fled communist Cuba in the mid 60s. Both sides! Both my grandfathers fled with their families of 5. And both of my grandmothers never had to work except to raise the children and care for the home. My grandfathers didn't know anyone or even know the language. They did what real men have to do and took whatever odd jobs they had to in order sustain their families.In TWO years of making it to the U.S they both had homes! And in the same TWO year span they started their own businesses. So yeah I have a really hard time trying to figure out how hard they must have it. Especially since American blacks have every opportunity in the world to succeed and in the end all they want to do is to be rappers or football/basketball players! Why can't they want to strive to doctors,lawyers,engineers etc.? You know I have a hard time understanding because they've been here 200yrs and know the language. And while I'm at it I'll throw this question at you. Why are the Chinese and Indians (Hindus) doing so well? Hell the Chinese and Irish built the railroads. How come they don't want reparations? ? 

The rap culture has a lot to do with it!

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Groove said:

The rap culture has a lot to do with it!

It's not just blacks who want to be rap stars and sports icons, that crap is everywhere and why people don't want to learn to do a more menial job or a job that requires actual learning of a trade or profession that can be practiced in real life. Or become an entrepreneur. They all want to be Paris Hilton or some other dumbass if they're female, or Beyonce with her Illuminati crap. They are living in a dream world perpetuated by the tv and other social media. 

31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's not just blacks who want to be rap stars and sports icons, that crap is everywhere and why people don't want to learn to do a more menial job or a job that requires actual learning of a trade or profession that can be practiced in real life. Or become an entrepreneur. They all want to be Paris Hilton or some other dumbass if they're female, or Beyonce with her Illuminati crap. They are living in a dream world perpetuated by the tv and other social media. 

Well that's just it! If you look back 40-50 years ago the average American just wanted to be able to have a house two cars on the driveway and a comfortable living for their family. I mean yes you had doctors and lawyers making a really good living but the average joe was content with having a trade and living the American Dream. You know having a few weeks off every year for vacations with the family and weekends off to spend doing whatever. I'm sure there were people who fantasized about being in the Rat Pack or you had young women who wanted to be a Hollywood starlet. But for the most part people in that era were content with a job. Those people remember the depression,WW2, and Korea and all the rationing and hardships that they had to endure. Even if they didn't live thru it personally their grandparents and parents remembered. But you know as I see on a daily basis the humble folks are the ones that had to fight to earn everything so the next generation has it better and easier. The offspring who have no idea about the struggles and have a sense of entitlement about them. Things only got worse with the introduction of easy credit. That and the fantasy of T.V and movies. Also the B.S about how  college was the only answer in the future and if you wanted a good life college is the answer!

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.