Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Nine brilliant books that will grab you from the first page

5 posts in this topic

Now for some NON DOOM related news / articles / stuff !!!

Let's see how many of you out there are book lovers, that I can tag. @Cinnamon @Lucy Barnable  What about you @Ukshep ?

Tag someone on the forum who you think would like any of these books.

http://brightside.me/article/nine-brilliant-books-that-will-grab-you-from-the-first-page-96305/

Check out the page article for the book list and with quick description (word I'm looking for alludes me, *drinking* lol. :laugh:

-

Sometimes after finishing a light-hearted book, you feel the urgent need to load your mind with something more sophisticated than just a fun and romantic story. You want to challenge yourself and read a great book that tells an incredible story and offers you millions of puzzles to solve and hundreds of lives to live.

When you find it, you devour such a book; you stay up late finishing it, and just can’t put it down. You’re making promises to gallop through one more page and then go to sleep, but you fail to keep your promises again and again.

We collected nine brilliant books for you to read. They will grab you right from the start and won’t let you go until the very last page.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Now for some NON DOOM related news / articles / stuff !!!

Let's see how many of you out there are book lovers, that I can tag. @Cinnamon @Lucy Barnable  What about you @Ukshep ?

Tag someone on the forum who you think would like any of these books.

http://brightside.me/article/nine-brilliant-books-that-will-grab-you-from-the-first-page-96305/

Check out the page article for the book list and with quick description (word I'm looking for alludes me, *drinking* lol. :laugh:

-

Sometimes after finishing a light-hearted book, you feel the urgent need to load your mind with something more sophisticated than just a fun and romantic story. You want to challenge yourself and read a great book that tells an incredible story and offers you millions of puzzles to solve and hundreds of lives to live.

When you find it, you devour such a book; you stay up late finishing it, and just can’t put it down. You’re making promises to gallop through one more page and then go to sleep, but you fail to keep your promises again and again.

We collected nine brilliant books for you to read. They will grab you right from the start and won’t let you go until the very last page.

I still got tons of book to read from 2 years ago. Time is limited these days! im still reading anno dracula.

I have an anniversary coming up and have sent this link as a suggestion, if I get one of these books, I'll share my thoughts on it.

Meanwhile, the absolute greatest book I ever read is 'A Soldier of the Great War' by Mark Helprin.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.