Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Why we die aged 70 - 80

21 posts in this topic

As theories go, this one is as thin as a razor blade? Or is it not?

SOURCE

Echoing his theory that dinosaurs were really just 1,000-year-old lizards that existed prior to Noah's flood, Fischer explained that prior to the flood, there existed a "vapor canopy that surrounded the earth, this vapor canopy protected the surface of the earth and the people who lived on the surface of the earth from some of the harmful radiation that came from the sun and other sources."

During the flood, Fischer said, that vapor canopy "condensed and fell as rain" and "that protective shield dissipated and so now there were some genetic impacts, impacts on DNA from this radiation coming in with no protection" and "that began to impact the longevity of people."

Like with many of these theories, the possibility is always there but I struggle with the probabilities sometimes.

"Fischer made a passing remark asserting that God has limited the human lifespan to 70 to 80 years as stipulated in Psalm 90"

If you are a devout Christian then this guy is saying that God was not happy with his creation and changed it (a few times) i.e. God is fallible.  That does not go down well does it?  If he made a mistake with the "vapor" he must have made many other mistakes as well - and now lots of things can be questioned in the bible and that aint right...

How was that vapor held in the atmosphere?  If there is no gravity then how did it suddenly decide to float down and drown the earth?

If you are a novice / amateur paleontologist the story is going to inflame you because how the hell can Fischer just come and say dinosaurs were 1,000 year old lizards.     

And then there is that whole "flood" story which brings about a whole new can of worms - and again impacts on a flat, concave, convex, round or spherical earth.

I think Fisher is smoking his socks in a big way - what do you think?

Why can't a God be fallible? We are made in his image are we not?

I believe the difference is that he is above SIn and able to Resist it, while we ourselves are incapable of doing so in our current state.

I also believe it is only SIn based on the intent behind the act.

Bible says a max age after the Flood should be numbered to 120. There are a few cases that break that number, but they're also uncomfirmed. In other words, they claim to be 121 but are actually 116, but who would know, and I doubt that 116 or 121 year old person, however ya wanna draw it, was out right lying. Living more than a century can do funny things to the mind. I've met people that lived a tenth that long, and can't remember their actual age o.o;

So I think dude is smokin' too, but probably not for the same reasons. I think dino bones are those of the beasts of old, the terrible lizards, dragons, and sea beasts that after telephone tale breathed fire and ate whole land masses. Not all "dinosaurs" are ligit, alot are patchwork or out right fake. We see alot of fake and patchwork in any field of science that bows to the god of evolution, Charles Darwin. A proven liar, who patched diffrent animals together, like lizards and newts to make things that fit his idea of wild mutation evolution, and not the adaptive evolution of which we actually observe in existance, even when dealing with animals as old and varied as the wolf or bacteria that can be bred a trillion generations in a year. While they change, the wolf is still a dog (a weiner dog is a heck of proof of intelligent design when you concider the source dna is a wolf o.o), and though that bacteria becomes diffrent, more "advanced", it never changes into anything other than the bacteria it was. Just like viruses. They evolve into new things by adapting to medicines, but the flu doesn't become a bipedal lizard man no matter how much time passes. It just doesn't happen. It's never been shown or proven even in the fossil record, despite the theory making such bold claims, it does like most lies these days, it claims truth, offers insult to those that question, and never once bothers with evidence. 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Why can't a God be fallible? We are made in his image are we not?

I believe the difference is that he is above SIn and able to Resist it, while we ourselves are incapable of doing so in our current state.

I also believe it is only SIn based on the intent behind the act.

I respect the point and the opinion - but I'd like us to concentrate on the crux of Fischer's story at the risk of this becoming a full on religious debate.

Just now, FalkeAuge said:

I respect the point and the opinion - but I'd like us to concentrate on the crux of Fischer's story at the risk of this becoming a full on religious debate.

Yes. I believe it is a combining of many factors that are causing us to age at such a rate. Free radicals being a major component, also our diets, and really just all around stress of life that we endure daily.

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Yes. I believe it is a combining of many factors that are causing us to age at such a rate. Free radicals being a major component, also our diets, and really just all around stress of life that we endure daily.

Also the sun is poison in a sense.  Look at Brigette Bardot in relation to some of the northern countries people - People in cold climates like Siberia tend to age better.  But then again their diet is also different and poison like MacDonalds, KFC, Burger King etc are not even a remote choice for them.  They have very few cars and trucks spewing smoke etc..

I heard something like that once. I heard that, at one time the earth was covered with a cloud of the inert gas, Xenon, and, that allowed people to live  much longer than now.

Edited by roadtoad2
straighten out the sentence

Great Grand Dad died at 96. Great Grandma 92. Gramps 92, Grandma 92, Dad at 76 but Mother is 86 and going strong... I think its all about genetics.

On 2/14/2016 at 8:51 PM, FalkeAuge said:

Also the sun is poison in a sense.

I do believe the sun is getting more intense.
Melanoma rates have increased greatly recently.
I think it's the most commonly diagnosed cancer in younger people now.
I don't know about a film covering the planet but maybe the radiation from the sun has increased.
Also, there were giant humans before. I've never thought about what their life span might have been.
Thousand year old lizards? I don't know. Reptiles tend to have fairly short lives nowadays.
Interesting... 

1 person likes this

Get your butt out into the sun. Skin cancer is treatable...those deep tissue cancers are harder to beat. When I grew up no one had cancer. I didn't even know that word. Then they introduced "sun screen" in the late 70's early 80's and now everyone stays out of the sun and has cancer. You make the connection...I did years ago....

More than three-fourths of people with a variety of cancers have low levels of vitamin D, and the lowest levels are associated with more advanced cancers, a new study suggests.

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20111004/low-vitamin-d-levels-linked-to-advanced-cancers

The majority of sunscreens on the market today are more harmful than beneficial. Sunscreens are designed to decrease your risk of skin cancer and allow you to enjoy the sun without worry. Unfortunately, most modern day sunscreens may increase your risk of cancer and disrupt the functioning of your hormones.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/dr-mike-hart/does-sunscreen-cause-cancer_b_3280578.html

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.