Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

Another Theory (like FE): Parallel Universe

9 posts in this topic

I suppose this theory is similar to FE where certain evidence points to the existence thereof whilst some people try to kill the theory with all kinds of debunks etc.

For me, like FE it remains a very interesting theory / hypothesis which is virtually impossible to either prove or disprove 100%.  Much of this theory also asks that you abandon that which you were taught as a youngster and to try and shift your personal paradigm.  The thing is that it is very difficult to abandon your frame of reference which is formed in your early years by parents, teachers and peers.  

Give it a twirl!  Consider the consequences if we could really "hop" between parallel universes.

3 people like this

If a balloon is launched at night with cameras facing different directions reaches it's peak altitude around 1-2AM, if the sun is visible from that height at that time, FE proven 100%.  Not a lot outside of that which can definitively prove it 100% without zoomed out shots we can trust.

What if we're in a VR system, then parallel worlds could just be a matter of shifting the program.

Now this one I can get behind.
I'll watch later when I have time.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

If a balloon is launched at night with cameras facing different directions reaches it's peak altitude around 1-2AM, if the sun is visible from that height at that time, FE proven 100%.  Not a lot outside of that which can definitively prove it 100% without zoomed out shots we can trust.

What if we're in a VR system, then parallel worlds could just be a matter of shifting the program.

The Matrix? Watch this.

1 person likes this

So, if we're living in a matrix VR then "God" must be a computer programmer?  Interesting.. Some folk aint gonna like this, but you cannot have your cake and eat it!

1 minute ago, FalkeAuge said:

So, if we're living in a matrix VR then "God" must be a computer programmer?  Interesting.. Some folk aint gonna like this, but you cannot have your cake and eat it!

I have another one, check this out.

1 person likes this

As like long as this theory gets some of you to question the globe!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.