Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

(Pic) American Blacks are Breeding Like Crazy

15 posts in this topic

Pic

What is the deal in Brazil?

----------------------

Note, the population was funded by people who say they are the chosen but are not. They occupy Israhell(Isreal) for their claimed country, while others of them choose open borders/dual citizenship. Most of the world is owned by them. After all, why do you think they mostly provide section 8 housing if you don't have a man, and free ebt. Also you can "grow your income" by having kids, the more you have, the more you get paid. I'm rioch bioch many are saying. Its no wonder the population is rising of them. In order to solve a problem, you have to get down to the root.

Edited by rbear
+sc

Jip, we have a similar problem.  My take: Grants, social security etc.  If you cannot feed them do not breed them.  Ever since this nonsense of "human rights" this is the consequence.  If you pay people money to be lazy and even more with every kid then you have created for yourself a very, very deep hole.  It is just logical that the lazy folk will use every excuse in the book not to work but every other excuse to fornicate with no regard. 

What I fail to understand is the folk in Africa who are dying of famine but with his last bit of strength he hides the sausage and makes another "victim" of the ensuing famine.  WTF, if I am really really hungry then sex is the last friggen thing on my mind!  But how the fcuk are they still able to reproduce?

2 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Jip, we have a similar problem.  My take: Grants, social security etc.  If you cannot feed them do not breed them.  Ever since this nonsense of "human rights" this is the consequence.  If you pay people money to be lazy and even more with every kid then you have created for yourself a very, very deep hole.  It is just logical that the lazy folk will use every excuse in the book not to work but every other excuse to fornicate with no regard. 

What I fail to understand is the folk in Africa who are dying of famine but with his last bit of strength he hides the sausage and makes another "victim" of the ensuing famine.  WTF, if I am really really hungry then sex is the last friggen thing on my mind!  But how the fcuk are they still able to reproduce?

re to bolded: they are of a separate species. 

I don't understand this thread. What is your actual point.?

None of your links have anything to do with your title.

2 people like this

20 hours ago, roadtoad2 said:

I don't understand this thread. What is your actual point.?

None of your links have anything to do with your title.

Blacks were brought to the US by those who say they are chosen but they are not and persuaded the goyum it was good to have these species doing work for them as they are more adapted to hot climate. Later slavery was abolished and no more slaves were imported. The population is noted. After this time, no more are imported and their populations skyrockets.

5 minutes ago, rbear said:

Blacks were brought to the US by those who say they are chosen but they are not and persuaded the goyum it was good to have these species doing work for them as they are more adapted to hot climate. Later slavery was abolished and no more slaves were imported. The population is noted. After this time, no more are imported and their populations skyrockets.

Might have something to do with the atrocities committed against slaves at the time? I've read many stories of beatings on pregnant slaves at that time. Most of the time it was because they had been raped. And whether or not that child belonged to the rapist. They ended up doing what they did just in case. Obviously that does not account for them all though.

3 hours ago, rbear said:

Jews didn't bring African slaves to America.  European colonists bought those slaves from European slave traders.  You can't blame the Jews for something that "whites" participated in with wild glee and joy.

Also, don't forget that all races have a history of enslaving others.  The Jews didn't magically create the institution.

Yes, Jews DID bring the black slaves to America, over half of the Amerrcan slave ships were owned by Jews

12 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

Yes, Jews DID bring the black slaves to America, over half of the Amerrcan slave ships were owned by Jews

Is there any proof of that assertion, and you would also need to account for the fact that regardless of who owned the ships they were carried on it was whites who bought those slaves with glee creating the demand for supply.

3 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Is there any proof of that assertion, and you would also need to account for the fact that regardless of who owned the ships they were carried on it was whites who bought those slaves with glee creating the demand for supply.

So even if the Jews owned/financed the slave trade, the only people you blame are the whites. Good job! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.