Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Machete Attack

6 posts in this topic

http://www.10tv.com/content/sections/video/index.html?video=/videos/2016/02/11/restaurant-machete-attack.xml&cmpid=share

There's a video at link above. 

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2016/02/12/columbus-ohio-cbs-confirms-machete-attack-suspect-was-in-united-states-on-green-card.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio - CBS News has confirmed from the FBI that the man who attacked a Columbus restaurant Thursday with a machete was living in the United States on a green card.

The motives for the attack by 30-year-old Mohamad Barry remain unclear but investigators are looking for possible ties to extremists.

Not far from Nazareth Restaurant, one of the only two relatives Barry had in Columbus says he was sleeping, unware of the nearby attack.

That was until FBI agents woke him up with a knock on his door and questions about his nephew and possible ties to terrorism.

The relative, who only identified himself as Barry’s uncle, said Barry was a bit of a loner with a bit of a temper.

"I know that when he gets mad he, that's why he wanted to be by himself,” he said.

He said Barry was born in Guinea but that his family, including three sisters, lives in Philadelphia.

His uncle said Barry lived with him while looking for a job when he first moved to Columbus from Philadelphia 

<snip>

Mohammed... nothing to see here. Move along! 

1 person likes this

I never leave home without my CZ P-07 16 +1 and 2 extra magazines. I am not nor do I want to become a hero. I will not wait for cops to come and save me and mine. That is all. 

1 person likes this

Even worse news about this lunatic! http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ohio-machete-attacker-acted-his-own-police-say-n517716

FBI Looked at Ohio Machete Attacker Four Years Ago

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security have been called in to assist in the investigation.

"Based on the nature of the assault, we believed it prudent to bring in federal partners," Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs said. "We believed he acted alone ... I'm not aware that we have any known history with the suspect."

Investigators are looking into whether Barry attacked the restaurant in the mistaken belief that owner Hany Baransi was Jewish, sources told NBC News. He is actually an Arab Christian from Haifa, Israel.

Barry, who lived in Columbus, had asked a worker at the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli where the owner was from a half hour before he started slashing, investigators said.

"Obviously we were targeted because there's a whole bunch of businesses around here," Baransi told the Columbus Dispatch. "I'm the only foreigner."

An Ohio man who slashed four restaurant patrons with a machete and was later killed by police had come to the attention of the FBI four years ago for radical comments, law enforcement officials said.

Agents took a brief look at Mohamed Barry but moved on, the officials said. The officials did not elaborate on the radical comments.

Investigators said Friday it is unknown why Barry, 30, attacked patrons at Nazareth Restaurant and Deli in Columbus shortly after 6 p.m. Thursday, or why he struck at that restaurant.

Barry was shot and killed by police at the end of a five-mile chase shortly after the rampage.

FBI Investigating Motive Behind Ohio Machete Attack 1:52

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security have been called in to assist in the investigation.

"Based on the nature of the assault, we believed it prudent to bring in federal partners," Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs said. "We believed he acted alone ... I'm not aware that we have any known history with the suspect."

Investigators are looking into whether Barry attacked the restaurant in the mistaken belief that owner Hany Baransi was Jewish, sources told NBC News. He is actually an Arab Christian from Haifa, Israel.

Barry, who lived in Columbus, had asked a worker at the Nazareth Restaurant and Deli where the owner was from a half hour before he started slashing, investigators said.

"Obviously we were targeted because there's a whole bunch of businesses around here," Baransi told the Columbus Dispatch. "I'm the only foreigner."

Machete-Wielding Man Injures 4 at Ohio Restaurant, Is Killed By Police 1:19

While police have confirmed that Barry questioned a restaurant worker before returning with the machete, Jacobs insisted "we do not have a known motive at this time."

Meanwhile, police identified the four survivors of the mayhem — William Foley, 54, Neil McMeekin, 43, Gerald Russell, 43, and Debbie Russell, 43.

Foley, who remains in critical but stable condition, was the most badly hurt victim.

My bet, those 4 year old records were DELETED by Presidential purges!!!

Oh! Forgot - CNN's headline about this yesterday was "Man with machete Hurts 4 people". Down-play Much!?!?!

Edited by BlueHawK

Seems like the FBI can't do anything right.  How many times did they deal with the terrorists who did 9/11? The ones in the official story, that is. 

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Seems like the FBI can't do anything right.  How many times did they deal with the terrorists who did 9/11? The ones in the official story, that is. 

Maybe if they had an EVEN BIGGER Budget they could stop this Cinn....

:conspiracy:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.