Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
westnwahs

Nibiru- Marduk the Destroyer

7 posts in this topic

I would like to discuss Planet X, Nibiru, Destroyer, Marduk, Wormwood.

The Giant Planet coming at us from behind the sun that was written about so eloquently by the late Zacharia Sitchen. 

A couple of questions- 

1. What about the Annunaki- the giant aliens. The titans, the gods. After the catastrophic pass by, will they come down and take over for a few thousand years? Rule as god kings once again? The open door from the pits of hell- demons from the bible?

2. What have the alien races in contact with our world- malevolent or benevolent, whichever way they roll, have to say about the fly by? Aren't they at least somewhat vested in the outcome of our planet? They would know- what are they saying. 

3. Is this the reason people are going underground, afraid of the mini solar system coming through ours. What about the other planets- why aren't their orbits being perterbed? Or are they? Is it possible for a planet to cut through our solar system without disrupting the whole system?

2 people like this

Welcome, Westnwahs.

I've read all of Sitchin's books and many other sources which spoke about the Anunnaki. After years of research, I think there's a lot of true history in these accounts. And they jibe with "myths" of other ancient cultures: Egyptian, Indian (Vedic), Norse, Mayan, African.

That said, the Advanced Beings were a mixed lot. Long-lived but not immortal. Nor completely honest. 

I now reject the cosmology fed to us by the Body Scientific, which I call BS. Nasa is a proven liar, modern astronomy is full of flaws, Nibiru may exist, and it may indeed be the wreaker of cataclysms that Sitchin, a freemason, suggested. But not the giant planet/dwarf star as advertised. 

I'm a flat-earther, a despised sub-set of conspiracy theorists/critical thinkers. Most of us think that the solar system and cosmos are not what Nasa says. Nibiru is possibly a member of our closed system. Perhaps it is the dark sun, or Rahu, which causes eclipses when the sun and moon are observed in the sky. 

You will need to find your own way through the mountains of misinformation to find the way out of the Matrix. Mmm, I'm probably confusing you. You have an interesting journey ahead of you. Good luck. :smile:

3 hours ago, westnwahs said:

The Giant Planet coming at us from behind the sun that was written about so eloquently by the late Zacharia Sitchen. 

A couple of questions- 

1. What about the Annunaki- the giant aliens. The titans, the gods. After the catastrophic pass by, will they come down and take over for a few thousand years? Rule as god kings once again? The open door from the pits of hell- demons from the bible?

2. What have the alien races in contact with our world- malevolent or benevolent, whichever way they roll, have to say about the fly by? Aren't they at least somewhat vested in the outcome of our planet? They would know- what are they saying. 

3. Is this the reason people are going underground, afraid of the mini solar system coming through ours. What about the other planets- why aren't their orbits being perterbed? Or are they? Is it possible for a planet to cut through our solar system without disrupting the whole system?

I've taken some intrest in ol' Planet X as well, as Nasa already is admitting to another planet being faaaaaaaaar out there in a tight eliptical, just like all those wackos that every year since like, 84', said "it's here this year" said. So, that's something. Then we look at things like 'climate change', elders of some inuit tribe said the earth shifted, and since the 70s, i think, they've noticed the wobble is more wobbly than it ever had been, but that's also because better tech notices things they probably didn't in 1200 ad.

So, is something "out there"? Yeah, and I think we, as a species have seen it atleast once before, probably not more than that, but idk, I do know it's happened atleast once in record history, and was quick to be made a myth. I bet my bottom dollar they burnt the library at Alexanderia to funnel such books of knowledge to the vatican, and burn anything else that wasn't on "the list".

Does that mean I think it's another Jupiter, covered in lizard ppl, coming to invade once more? Seems a strech. Myth piled on a telephone tale that reached a point of wtf.

1. They'll be portrayed as saviors. That's why Thor now comes from another star system. Actually works well for the story, don't get me wrong, but yeah, nothing is done without intent. No true coincidences. Etc.

2. They're demons from hell, breaking the veil, through technology in preperation for a war of vengence. That war of vengence is for the Flood, and the orgins of the Beast, aka Antichrist. It makes baptism an exceptional slap in the face of Satan, if you think about it. o.o Final reminder for whatever was in...anyways. 

3. Yes. There are a large group of ppl that know something is coming. They think it's more a impact stone than spacemen.

As for how the other planets are reacting to Wormwood, if Nasa did observe anything of note, we wouldn't be told about it, unless it could be morphed into a disney dog in space. Digital moon lookin like a puppet show. "I cut out this moon, and we're gonna float it over a green screen on a string". I mean, I know they used comps for all of it, but it was done that shotty, is what I'm sayin. So, if anything is being affected, we would rely on our own observations, and the observations of others you can trust, and more importantly, verify. 

5 hours ago, westnwahs said:

A couple of questions- 

hi mate, you come with some good questions. What I can suggest is to spend some time on youtube(days) watching the different vids of the subjects at hand  and doing some research on say ddg.gg or ixquick or whatever search engines you use (just those don't track as bad/if any). By doing this you may be able to form an opinion on the matter, however, you will then notice that things can still change. I did all the above then after "x, x, x, x, niburu, etc, this date, that date, this other date, its here, its coming, etc, finally you learn to just either so wtv, or if you have the time, well do what you want. I find its more sane to just after experiencing the above, just say umk...

On February 12, 2016 at 9:17 PM, westnwahs said:

A couple of questions- 

As to #1, a Sitchin fairytale:

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/nibirunew.pdf

Nibiru did not exist then and does not exist now:

http://www.cosmophobia.org/nibiru

I am sure you have read about the ninth planet found way out beyond Saturn. It was not behind the Sun nor was it close to Pluto.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.