Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Carrier Air Conditioner is moving production to Monterrey, Mexico putting 1,400 Indianapolis Jobs south of the border in 2017

6 posts in this topic

Carrier Air Conditioner is moving production to Monterrey, Mexico putting 1,400 Indianapolis Jobs south of the border in 2017.

Another company to boycott! Screw these people! They did the same thing as soon as CAFTA went through in socal where they closed down places and sent several thousand jobs to Costa Rica. 

New Carrier motto: "Waiving our hands in the air like we just don't care" - Boycott? Yes! Why? Because I will not help them fund any further destruction of the American workforce. The biggies place their profit before people. Kind of like a politician. You Know? Disgusting :angry:

1 person likes this

This makes me so freekin mad. I am so sick and tired of corporations moving factories out of country to save a few bucks. That has been one of the major downfall's of this country and I am thinking it's by design. You can't sit here and tell me that the massive costs of moving a factory to another country can justify the lower wages paid. How about the f***ing CEO's of these companies take a f***ing pay cut and less vacations to save money instead of putting people out of work. Damn this pisses me off.

1 person likes this

nafta will create jobs,

tpp will increase your wealth,

up is down,

slavery is freedom,

and the people clapped and danced

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.