Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandy23

Better off

3 posts in this topic

The reason why Jews and Asians are better off, is because they stick to themselves and take care of themselves....

That's right... they stick to themselves, where they can be the most successful and the most accepted.

While you're sitting here trying to hand me bullshit about  Lala Land America, instead of dealing with real America.

So f*** you !

Edited by Sandy23

18 minutes ago, Sandy23 said:

The reason why Jews and Asians are better off, is because they stick to themselves and take care of themselves....

That's right... they stick to themselves, where they can be the most successful and the most accepted.

While you're sitting here trying to hand me bullshit about  Lala Land America, instead of dealing with real America.

So f*** you !

Dont be an asshole. they are better off because they are smarter with better average iq's and better upbringings that teach education and good values. I'm neither a jew nor asian. So when i say it. You can bet im right!

Dont be a racist piece of shit!

1 person likes this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcPbyjDKEs

No embed...that's fine, it's the "Thank the Whites" song from family guy. e.e I love being me and where I came from, but you don't see me calling for a klan meeting. I work as well with anyone, that has a lick of sense. That doesn't require white skin, but I have met alot of white skinned  ppl that seem to be upset others don't share their tone. Just flat retarded.

Don't get me wrong, black hebrews are just as bad. All, "only black people are going to heaven" trite. But then I remember white people brought you Joseph Smith and I try not to let a bad apple or two ruin my experince of an entire culture and group of people. 

I'll leave with this:

Oh, that one embeds. That does not make sense. Just like racism.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.