Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Zika Hoax

14 posts in this topic

Get ready to be sprayed when the skeeters start hatching in the USA. Forget about eating organic foods because all of our produce will end up being sprayed as well.

(NaturalNews) Despite all the public hoopla, all the cases of microcephaly being discovered in Brazil have never been scientifically linked to the Zika virus. A group of doctors from South America are now saying the brain deformations the world is witnessing are caused by the mass fumigation of low-income Brazilian people with a chemical larvicide, not by mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus.

What we're seeing with the brain deformations of children, in other words, is more like the history of thalidomide, a prescription medicine given to pregnant women that caused children to be born with limbs missing. But the official narrative on all this is pushing a false link with Zika in order to justify more chemical fumigation, more vaccines and more genetically engineered mosquitoes.

From the doctors at Red Universitaria de Ambiente y Salud (the Red University of Environment and Health), with h/t to GM Watch: (SOURCE document)

A dramatic increase of congenital malformations, especially microcephaly in newborns, was detected and quickly linked to the Zika virus by the Brazilian Ministry of Health. However, they fail to recognise that in the area where most sick persons live, a chemical larvicide producing malformations in mosquitoes has been applied for 18 months, and that this poison (pyroproxyfen) is applied by the State on drinking water used by the affected population.

It looks like the world's health authorities are using Zika virus mosquitoes as a cover story to conceal the damage caused by toxic chemicals manufactured by powerful globalist corporations.

The larvicide sprayed in Brazil, for example, is called "pyriproxyfen," and it's manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a corporation known to be a "strategic partner" of Monsanto. The Argentinian doctors' report lists Sumitomo as a "subsidiary" of Monsanto. As GM Watch reports, "Pyriproxyfen is a growth inhibitor of mosquito larvae, which alters the development process from larva to pupa to adult, thus generating malformations in developing mosquitoes and killing or disabling them."

More:

http://www.naturalnews.com/052943_Zika_virus_hoax_larvacide_chemical_GM_mosquitoes.html

1 person likes this

<snip>

Something is causing microcephaly in this Zika-infested area of Brazil.  It is interesting that the area where the residents are suffering with microcephaly is the same area where 800,000 genetically modified mosquitoes were released to counter both dengue and Zika viral infections.  Could there be a link between the cases of microcephaly and the release of the genetically modified mosquitoes?  Yes, but it is much too early to draw this conclusion.

What else could be causing the microcephalic problem?  Interestingly, pregnant women of Brazil were required to get a new vaccine—DTwP (the whole-cell pertussis vaccine).  Perhaps there is a problem with this new vaccine?  Asking the proper questions can only begin the thought process to finding the correct answers.  By the way, this new vaccine contains aluminum hydroxide which is a known neurotoxin that has no business being injected into any living being.  (To be fair, many vaccines in the U.S. also contain aluminum.)  Also, I have seen reports that pregnant Brazilian women were encouraged (perhaps required) to also receive the MMR vaccine.  Are the DTwP and MMR safe to give during pregnancy?  Nobody knows as there have been no randomized studies on whether these vaccines are safe or effective for pregnant women.  (Of course, we have it no better here—there are zero randomized studies showing the same thing with the flu vaccine or the TDaP vaccines  which are routinely given to pregnant women in the U.S.)    

Could this problem be caused by a pesticide or other environmental toxin?  Hopefully future research will answer all these questions.  Right now, I would not rule out any of the ideas I have thrown out here.  As for Zika causing the epidemic—I doubt it.

More:

http://blog.drbrownstein.com/zika-thoughts-no-panic-needed/

This is a topic that has many travelers freaked out on. My wife works for a cruise line and in the past three week have had more cancelations by hypercondriacs than any thing else. People literally think their going to die if they leave the U.S.  Now for the elderly and infants and even pregnant women I can see not wanting to be around it due to immune systems and whatnot but if your mid 20's and perfectly healthy and not preggo you will be fine. Looks like the media has done its job freaking out half the country. 

:IBPlzqK:

Zika, Ebola, and most new diseases are probably engineered in labs.

Go back hundreds of years. Medieval Europeans reported seeing robed figures wielding wands or scythes from which issued mists. And then the plague happened, almost overnight. Millions died and continued to die for decades or centuries afterwards.

People today use toxic chemicals like they're safe and eco-friendly. Mosquitoes are nature's way of telling people to stay out of the wetlands, which are being destroyed in the name of progress. People where Groove and I live WANT the mosquito abatement. There are non-toxic measures, but no one would ever even think of them.

This is so suspicious. Thanks for starting the thread, CGK. 

I think what worries me is the connection to Guillain-Barre syndrome. That one is worrisome, potential systematic paralysis leading to death. I know it'll probably kill me faster than any virus, but will be slathering on the Deet poisons to fend off the critters while in the field. Nature photography used to be a worry of getting eaten by ferocious animals ;-)

16 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

I think what worries me is the connection to Guillain-Barre syndrome. That one is worrisome, potential systematic paralysis leading to death. I know it'll probably kill me faster than any virus, but will be slathering on the Deet poisons to fend off the critters while in the field. Nature photography used to be a worry of getting eaten by ferocious animals ;-)

There are natural insect repellents. In the old south, farmers stuck crushed leaves of beautyberry (Callicarpa americana) under their hats and mules' harnesses to keep biting insects at bay. If you're in the field a lot, you might do well to learn about similar plants in your region. I recently bought a mosquito webbing shirt and hood. And I keep natural cures around to fight viruses, inflammation, infections. Like colloidal silver.

1 person likes this

I hadn't heard of the beautyberry-based repellent, will have to research more. Has to be at least Less toxic than the "gods only know what conditions/cancers Deet will eventually cause" stuff.

I'm going to get to ordering some new, finer-meshed clothing before the season hits.

Here you go...

BERLIN — A rare neurological disorder is on the rise in several Latin American countries that are also seeing an outbreak of the Zika virus, the World Health Organization said Saturday.

The U.N. health body in Geneva said in a weekly report that Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), which can cause temporary paralysis, has been reported in Brazil, Colombia, El Salvador, Suriname and Venezuela.

The increase in Guillain-Barre cases is appearing in conjunction with the spread of the Zika virus to 34 countries and also with increasing cases of microcephaly, a rare condition in which infants are born with abnormally small heads.

However, the health agency said “the cause of the increase in GBS incidence ... remains unknown, especially as dengue, chikungunya and Zika virus have all been circulating simultaneously in the Americas.”

More:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/who-reports-rise-of-neurological-disorder-in-zika-outbreak/2016/02/13/a2c225ec-d26f-11e5-90d3-34c2c42653ac_story.html

Zika martial law???

More than 200,000 military service members hit the streets of Brazil to raise awareness of Zika virus, how to eliminate mosquito breeding areas - AP

i'll throw this in here

i have used this for over a decade,
with no ill effects just positive effects
(the only knock seems to be the possibility of a cytokine storm, but that is debatable, dydd)

Black Elderberry Anti-Viral Extract (mainly for flus, bird flus, swine flus, etc., but may be effective for zika virus)
-1/3 dried elderberries (must be 'sambucus nigra', i get mine from wine making shops, but can be ordered online)
-2/3 vodka
-place in a sealed glass jar for 7-10 days (or longer, but doesn't increase strength)
-agitate daily
-strain off liquid and discard berries
-keep liquid sealed in a cool dark place

-take a tablespoon before interacting in a possible infection zone (in public places, family gatherings etc.)
-if feeling the onset of symptoms or in the throes of an infection;
take 2 tablespoons every 6 hours for 8-10 days

(you can buy over-the-counter products, but they have sugar and fillers and less potency)

it tastes horrible, but works

here is a link to peruse:  webmd

and a berry source link (not an endorsement, i just found it in a search, scroll down to elderberry): herbalcom

Edited by seeker
1 person likes this

4 hours ago, seeker said:

i'll throw this in here

i have used this for over a decade,
with no ill effects just positive effects
(the only knock seems to be the possibility of a cytokine storm, but that is debatable, dydd)

Black Elderberry Anti-Viral Extract (mainly for flus, bird flus, swine flus, etc., but may be effective for zika virus)
-1/3 dried elderberries (must be 'sambucus nigra', i get mine from wine making shops, but can be ordered online)
-2/3 vodka
-place in a sealed glass jar for 7-10 days (or longer, but doesn't increase strength)
-agitate daily
-strain off liquid and discard berries
-keep liquid sealed in a cool dark place

-take a tablespoon before interacting in a possible infection zone (in public places, family gatherings etc.)
-if feeling the onset of symptoms or in the throes of an infection;
take 2 tablespoons every 6 hours for 8-10 days

(you can buy over-the-counter products, but they have sugar and fillers and less potency)

it tastes horrible, but works

here is a link to peruse:  webmd

and a berry source link (not an endorsement, i just found it in a search, scroll down to elderberry): herbalcom

Elderberry is considered a trash tree in the US. It pops up everywhere, thanks to birds which eat the fruit and poop the seeds everywhere. In southernmost Louisiana it's already making big white flower clusters. It's an attractive small ornamental tree, feeds wildlife, has medicinal properties, has no pests, needs no fertilizer or pampering, and everyone hates it. When SHTF, we will wish we had learned some old-timey ways.

I plan to make some elderberry bounce, like black cherry bounce this year. Here is another recipe, sweetened with sugar. 

Elderberry Liqueur

Makes about 1 quart.

Prep Time: 30 days

1 pint fresh elderberries

1 quart vodka

3 one-inch pieces of lemon rind, white pith removed

Sugar

Put elderberries into a quart Mason jar and pour over the vodka. Add the lemon rind (make sure the rind has no white pith, as it is bitter.) Seal and put in a dark cupboard for at least a month, or up to 6 months.The alcohol will extract flavor from the elderberries over time, so the longer you let it sit, the inkier it will get.When it is the color you want — anything from a Pinot Noir color to downright black — pour the vodka through a strainer lined with cheesecloth into another jar and add sugar.How much sugar? At least 1/4 cup, but to your taste; I go with 1/3 cup. Shake to combine and put back in the cupboard.After a few days or weeks, the sugar will completely dissolve and the elderberry liqueur is ready to drink. It keeps forever.

1 person likes this

good recipe, throw in some onions and hot peppers and you probably have a decent tonic

the old timey nordics would give guests a shot of elderberry wine before they came in the house,
so any viruses they had would not be brought into the home

here is a recipe for children, or if you dislike the alcohol aspect

Elderberry Syrup

-2 cups dried elderberries
-4 cups water
-2 cups honey (or 3 1/2 cups sugar)
* you could also add 2 tsp ground ginger and/or 2 tsp ground cinnamon

-Add all ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil
-reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes
-remove from heat and allow to cool
-strain elderberries through a sieve or cheesecloth
-place elderberry syrup in glass jar, cap and store in refrigerator (lasts about 2 months)

some more info (i could only find this page on the wayback machine):

can black elderberry extract prevent swine flu

Recent studies indicate black elderberry extract may compare favorably to Tamiflu
in preventing or lessening the severity of swine flu and other flu strains.

According to the researchers in the study published in Phytochemistry (July 2009)
the flavonoids in black elderberry extract "bind to H1N1 virions and, when bound, block the ability of the viruses to infect host cells."
This binding action prevents the virus from replicating.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.