Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Germany: Asylum Seeker Shouted About Allah While Raping Girl

11 posts in this topic

Hey, another rape by an “asylum seeker” in Germany. He was vulnerable and innocent, escaping the brutal civil war in Algeria.

It’s shocking because no one could have predicted it.

Anyway, this is just something German women are going to have to get used to.

I’m going to go so far as to say it is racist for this girl to even report it, after her great-grandparents gassed all those innocent kikes.

Daily Mail:

An Algerian man who almost killed his 25-year-old student victim shouted out ‘if Allah wills it’ in Arabic as he raped her in a darkened alley, a court has heard.

The man, identified only by his first name Rheda, is accused of following the student as she walked home from a nightclub at 5am in Hannover, Germany.

Afterwards, with his victim badly beaten, he is alleged to have climbed off her and asked her if she enjoyed it.

The shocking details were revealed at the trial of the 37-year-old asylum seeker from Algeria who has denied rape. Prosecutors say DNA evidence links him to the crime.

The young woman, identified only by her first name Lara, said it was the worst moment of her life when she was attacked.

cont

This is a bullshit story.

How do I know?

If he was shouting in Arabic then how did the alleged victim magically know what he was saying!

FFS, it doesn't take much to see that this is anti-refugee propaganda meant to help push the perspective that the "other" is evil.  This propaganda only serves to help create the conditions for the next round of problems, reaction, solution.

That you fall for it every time just makes you pathetically gullible.

12 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

If he was shouting in Arabic then how did the alleged victim magically know what he was saying!

Ummm... I'm familiar with the word Allah.
You don't have to be an Arab to understand a few Arabic words.
Also, German police have admitted covering up crimes by the migrants.
Here's another source for the story:

'Algerian sex attacker shouted "Inshallah" - if Allah wills it - as he raped a 25-year-old German student - then asked her if she had enjoyed it

The shocking details were revealed at the trial of the 37-year-old asylum seeker from Algeria who has denied rape. Prosecutors say DNA evidence links him to the crime.
-----

Her voice then broke as she added: 'I never would have thought something like that could happen to me. I just couldn't comprehend it. I thought I was going to die.'

She identified her alleged attacker in court. He denies rape.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440601/Algerian-sex-attacker-shouted-Inshallah-Allah-wills-raped-25-year-old-German-student-asked-enjoyed-it.html#ixzz400PsG3ot 

Edited by Lucy Barnable
1 person likes this

good work Lucy,

original story corroborated

they actually gain ground by appeasement,

but lose ground through exposure

will Frankenstein return to recant?

i hope so

because if people like Frankenstein really want to avert war,

they need to rethink their strategy

2 people like this

13 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

How do I know?

FFS, it doesn't take much to see that this is anti-refugee propaganda meant to help push the perspective that the "other" is evil.  This propaganda only serves to help create the conditions for the next round of problems, reaction, solution.

Is there any shite that happens to the people that you are against? In Germany I'm pretty sure there are enough Muslims around for people to know what inshallah and allah mean. 

The German government has put a lot of effort into suppressing the crimes committed by migrants. 
Close to 1,000 women reported assaults on New Years Eve. How many didn't report it?
Censoring pubic and social media will not stop all stories from getting out.
That's why they're pushing more propaganda to sway the people.

Overcome ‘dark side’: Campaign urges residents to embrace refugees launched in Germany

As tensions in Germany continue to rise over the refugee crisis, a left-wing group in Berlin has launched a massive campaign urging residents to overcome the “dark side” and embrace new arrivals.
Six hundred giant billboards are expected to go up across the country, and 20,000 stickers and 45,000 postcards will be distributed as part of a campaign launched by a left-wing group called Show Your Face! For an Open Germany.
-----
The text on the billboards is written over a German flag dripping with black paint, which is intended to represent “right wing” and “nationalist” groups such as the PEGIDA and the Eurosceptic Alternative for Germany (AfD). Those behind the campaign say they hope to “retrieve” the flag from such groups.
-----
The group’s manager, Sophia Oppermann, said the organization hopes to encourage left-wing and “humanitarian” groups to use and display the flag more often.
-----
The group is also encouraging the German public to embrace the one million refugees who arrived in Germany in 2015, and to continue welcoming them this year.

Oppermann did, however, admit that there are “huge problems” associated with the mass influx of asylum seekers, and that the issues need to be solved while Germany simultaneously continues to “act with humanity.”

https://www.rt.com/news/332203-germany-refugee-billboards-merkel/

18 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

How do I know?

oK! well maybe this will help, since these  "international criminals" All “Asylum Seekers” in EU are Fake (Breaking International Law) are not doing this according to you.

Norway’s “Please Don’t Rape” Classes

Nonwhite invaders in Europe are soon going to be sent to Norwegian-developed “anti-rape” classes where they will be asked if “violence is ever justified” and “how do you know if a woman is consenting to sex,” it has emerged.

The program, developed by a Norwegian company to “teach” nonwhite invaders not to rape white women, is being rolled out across Europe in the hope that it will combat their ongoing mass sex-attack plague.

According to the Italian Il Mattino newspaper, an international conference was held in Norway on January 27, where delegates from “migration agencies” around Europe were given a tutorial on how to “teach” the nonwhites to stop attacking white women after they get to Europe.

The Norwegian NRK news service reported that international interest in the “rape prevention” courses was high because it is “the only one of its kind in Europe.”

The course, run by Linda Hagen, was developed by the private company she works for, Hero, which has been awarded a contract to run a large number of “asylum centers” in Norway.

Hero decided to start the courses after a series of brutal rapes and attacks by nonwhite invaders in the southwestern town of Stavanger between 2009 and 2011, but they only attracted attention after the mass sex attacks which took place over the New Year in Cologne and other cities around Europe.

The course itself was demonstrated to the public earlier, where, it emerged, that the nonwhites are taught the “answers” to the questions such as:

“What is the difference between love and sex?”

“Can the use of violence be legitimate?” [to obtain sex]

“How do you know if a woman is consenting to sex?”

Of course, it does not occur to the race-blind liberals that the “answers” to questions such as these are obvious—and anyone, from anywhere, who does not know the correct answer to each question, is literally a mental defective.

cont

I mean seriously, wtf just goes on raping sprees and then claims their religion justifies it?

Edited by rbear
+link

German left-wing politician gang-raped by immigrants is “unbelievably sorry” for being raped and for “racist society”

A 24-year-old woman, and speaker for the German “Left Youth” party was gang-raped by 3 immigrants on January the 27th, in the city of Mannheim.

German police are still carrying out their investigation, but on January the 30th, the woman,wrote an apology on Facebook, addressed to the immigrants who allegedly raped her. Here’s a few excerpts from the now-deleted post:

Dear male Refugees, you are probably my age. Probably a few years younger. Maybe older. I am so terribly sorry! I did not see what happen before and I did not experience your grueling escape.
-----
You are not the problem. You are no problem at all. You are a beautiful human being that deserves freedom and security as much as anyone. Thank you for your existence and nice to have you here.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/german-left-wing-politician-gang-raped-by-immigrants-is-unbelievably-sorry-for-being-raped-and-for-racist-society/

I have no words...

:facepalm:

No one deserves to be raped or abused. But if you are "walking home from a club at 5:00 am", I seriously doubt that she is a virtuous and intelligent person. 

I don't want to be cruel, but nature has a way of rewarding those of wisdom and punishing those who are just plain stupid. Not to mention the fact that almost no one leaves a club at 5:00 am completely sober. I hate to take this opportunity to voice an uncomfortable opinion, but I'm personally sick of people not taking personal responsibility for their reckless behaviors that may lead them to into dangerous situations. 

If she's home sound asleep, far less likely to be raped, just saying. I'm not saying you live in fear, but you have to be smart sometimes and this girl clearly was NOT.

I understand rape happens to good people, smart people etc... but this seems like a case of a girl who was not practicing good judgement to begin with. No excuse for it, but just tired of stupid people, getting into stupid situations. Not asking for it or deserving of rape, but definitely more vulnerable to it. 

In nature the predators pick off the weak, wounded and ones who get separated from the pack.

Young women would be WISE to LEARN from this example of what not to do. Natural selection works for a reason.

My apologies if this upsets anyone, but please see how absurd some people act and how that leads to bad results.

In this day and age, you need to practice reason and responsibility of your own person. 

Clubbing till 5:00 am and walking home alone, possibly drunk or drugged in a neighborhood that may or may not have some known Muslim immigrants.

Am I the only one who sees this as a poor choice?

Edited by Unikitty

33 minutes ago, Unikitty said:

Am I the only one who sees this as a poor choice?

I get what you're saying but maybe she wasn't afraid to walk home alone because it was safe before the migrants arrived.
Remember, the German government has been actively covering up the assaults by foreigners.
I doubt a woman would take the risk if she knew how bad it really was.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.