Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandy23

The things that White people need to be doing

10 posts in this topic

These are things that Non-Hispanic white people of Germanic and British and French and Italian and so on, heritages...

Should do in America for themselves.
(yes I understand that such a large population would have enormous trouble in achieving it)....

1. Learn from the modern present day Jewish and Asian Communities and learn what it is that they're doing for themselves and Act accordingly.
Start Valuing Education more, keeping the flow of our money in our families and in our communities, start businesses regardless of how meaningless, everything sells.
Pool halls, bowling alleys, travel agencies, beauty and hair and nail salons, and tanning salons.... grocery stores and gas stations, and small loans places...  every dollar counts.

All the way up to real estate offices and law firms and doctor's offices
Miniature golf places, I don't care..
Become doctors, lawyers and engineers more often than we are becoming those things.

2. Stop using less reproduction as a means to cut down bills, but rather reproduce more as a means to bring more family power and income into our families... and stop using divorce to solve family problems, and start using agreement, counseling, and flexibility and consensus to solve family problems.

3. Get out of the Suburbs, and get out of the countryside, and move to the city where we have access to goods, services, information, education, healthcare, food, and culture.
4. Stop using red tape to create absolute quality, and start using freedom to create economic power. While at the same time, tax the rich amongst us.

5. Use something as a point where we organize around as a community... something...  the Quakers, the Catholic organizations and Churches, the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, the Boys and Girls club of America...etc etc to centralize our community, and to achieve community goals.

That's what we need to do.                    

Edited by Sandy23

1. Communism

2. Yeah, more families need the leech of "professional counciling"

3. That's what Agenda 2030 asks for, isn't it? Move everyone into cities and leave mother nature alone o.o

4. Freedom always ends up kinda tied up in the chains of currency.

5. It's called 'Church' o.o

White power is so 1940s e.e Now strap up the jack boots and fly me to the moon. Let me play amongst those stars. Let me see what life is like on Jupiter and Mars. 

If there's certainly one thing white people need to be doing, it's cleansing ourselves of this lice known as Nazism, and return to being the proud group of people that brought ya everything from airplanes to sporks. We got alot to be happy about, and proud of.

When you make that a "whites only" kinda club, you're a duchestain.

America, the melting pot, proves, more than it disproves (though I bet with Google you can find something, somewhere to counter with. Because badnews travels best), that it's not the color of your skin that matters, but the content of your character. I know, i know, that sounds cheezy to your zing heil types, but the proof is in the pudding of the most powerful nation in all catagories that count. They can say the swiss have it better, but there's like 42 people in that whole nation. Part of being proud to be an american, is accepting that weight of responsability to our fellow man that was left to us by our forefathers. Right or wrong in the things done to colonize this nation, they worked hard, impossible at times, tasks, so we can chat over the copper coils at the speed of light. Whites brought us this, too. And it's okay to be proud of it, but just because someone isn't of your ethic background is no reason to exclude them. Now, if they're a proper asshole, then exclude them. But because they are an asshole, not 'non-white'.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

1. Communism

2. Yeah, more families need the leech of "professional counciling"

3. That's what Agenda 2030 asks for, isn't it? Move everyone into cities and leave mother nature alone o.o

4. Freedom always ends up kinda tied up in the chains of currency.

5. It's called 'Church' o.o

White power is so 1940s e.e Now strap up the jack boots and fly me to the moon. Let me play amongst those stars. Let me see what life is like on Jupiter and Mars. 

If there's certainly one thing white people need to be doing, it's cleansing ourselves of this lice known as Nazism, and return to being the proud group of people that brought ya everything from airplanes to sporks. We got alot to be happy about, and proud of.

When you make that a "whites only" kinda club, you're a duchestain.

America, the melting pot, proves, more than it disproves (though I bet with Google you can find something, somewhere to counter with. Because badnews travels best), that it's not the color of your skin that matters, but the content of your character. I know, i know, that sounds cheezy to your zing heil types, but the proof is in the pudding of the most powerful nation in all catagories that count. They can say the swiss have it better, but there's like 42 people in that whole nation. Part of being proud to be an american, is accepting that weight of responsability to our fellow man that was left to us by our forefathers. Right or wrong in the things done to colonize this nation, they worked hard, impossible at times, tasks, so we can chat over the copper coils at the speed of light. Whites brought us this, too. And it's okay to be proud of it, but just because someone isn't of your ethic background is no reason to exclude them. Now, if they're a proper asshole, then exclude them. But because they are an asshole, not 'non-white'.

Its our job to look after ourselves, not to join your idea of a melting pot that is failing in the first place.

3 hours ago, Sandy23 said:

Its our job to look after ourselves, not to join your idea of a melting pot that is failing in the first place.

It's not my idea, it's the American Dream. Brought ya 3D printers and this fancy toy you spout nonsense on. But whatever, you see America as a failure, because you hold a sad point of view of what the world must be. I see America, and see the hope and promise of the future, because even in the worst of times, that's what this nation, and her people do. If you're not down with that, I got two words for ya, "move out".

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

It's not my idea, it's the American Dream. Brought ya 3D printers and this fancy toy you spout nonsense on. But whatever, you see America as a failure, because you hold a sad point of view of what the world must be. I see America, and see the hope and promise of the future, because even in the worst of times, that's what this nation, and her people do. If you're not down with that, I got two words for ya, "move out".

American Dream, well I live in the American Reality.... the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and pink roses... its my job to make sure that I have what I need.

Edited by Sandy23

1 minute ago, Sandy23 said:

American Dream, well I live in the American Reality.

No, you don't.  You live in the White American Nightmare, and because you're scared, we all need to huddle up and work together to fight off the darkies. You, sir, are a joke.

6 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

No, you don't.  You live in the White American Nightmare, and because you're scared, we all need to huddle up and work together to fight off the darkies. You, sir, are a joke.

I'd rather be white than anything else and I thank god everyday that I am, I get to see a map of the world, and see the places that my people come from, and say that those are first world countries that have laws and money and technology and an education.

That those are places that are safe to visit because they are self industrious, not reliant on tourist dollars and a clean record in the tourism industry.

:)

Edited by Sandy23

8 hours ago, Sandy23 said:

These are things that Non-Hispanic white people of Germanic and British and French and Italian and so on, heritages...

Should do in America for themselves.
(yes I understand that such a large population would have enormous trouble in achieving it)....

1. Learn from the modern present day Jewish and Asian Communities and learn what it is that they're doing for themselves and Act accordingly.
Start Valuing Education more, keeping the flow of our money in our families and in our communities, start businesses regardless of how meaningless, everything sells.
Pool halls, bowling alleys, travel agencies, beauty and hair and nail salons, and tanning salons.... grocery stores and gas stations, and small loans places...  every dollar counts.

All the way up to real estate offices and law firms and doctor's offices
Miniature golf places, I don't care..
Become doctors, lawyers and engineers more often than we are becoming those things.

2. Stop using less reproduction as a means to cut down bills, but rather reproduce more as a means to bring more family power and income into our families... and stop using divorce to solve family problems, and start using agreement, counseling, and flexibility and consensus to solve family problems.

3. Get out of the Suburbs, and get out of the countryside, and move to the city where we have access to goods, services, information, education, healthcare, food, and culture.
4. Stop using red tape to create absolute quality, and start using freedom to create economic power. While at the same time, tax the rich amongst us.

5. Use something as a point where we organize around as a community... something...  the Quakers, the Catholic organizations and Churches, the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, the Boys and Girls club of America...etc etc to centralize our community, and to achieve community goals.

That's what we need to do.                    

We already use something as a point to organize around as a community, it's called America, and it's not a "whites" only clubhouse.

Adults don't have problems with other people's skin color, only children do.

1 person likes this

OP, I agree with most of it except moving to the city. The Jews and Asians are more successful because they have a higher IQ on average. That's a fact, look it up if you don't believe. In the city you have to drink the toxic public city water which is full of flouride and pharmaceuticals. Then your kids will go to a public school where they are thrown in among the degenerates, that is unless you can afford private schooling or home schooling which are both a big step up from government run education. Also the cities are run by liberal globalists who are anti-gun, anti-free market and systemically corrupt. White flight is a real phenomenon for a reason. We move out to the country to get away from the crime, corruption and stupidity. Also consider that these cities will become death traps in any disaster situation or economic collapse. We would be better served to stick to our own homogeneous communities in rural areas, free of the yoke of cultural marxism, the lie of multiculturalism and the burden of kleptocracy. The Jews and the Muslims don't balk at the idea of keeping to their own communities and gaining strength through their unity, and we as the 60% of white middle class Americans should see the benefit and logic of doing the same. It's not racist to have white pride and encourage white power, and anybody who says otherwise, is the real racist.

Edited by Ninja

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.