Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Cop gives ticket for OFFENDING WORDS!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

WTF!?! You know I read a lot of news everyday and I'm to the point where nothing fazes me. But this is just CRAZY! Folks I'm convinced that these cops are the same type of folks who work for DHS,NSA,NATO,etc. It's people like these police officers that scare me the most. These are the type of folks that will kill you because they were just following orders!! At first you'll laugh ( I did) at the absurdity but then the reality will sink in that this is happening all over the country at every liberal college that you can think of!?

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/rip-free-speech-watch-this-cop-give-a-ticket-for-offending-someone-with-words_022016

1 person likes this

"The implications for campus expression are dire,” Cohn went on to say. “If offending someone on campus is now grounds for criminal citations, students wishing to express themselves will much more likely censor themselves, or simply refrain from speaking at all. Such a result is unacceptable, legally and morally, at a state university bound by the First Amendment.”

It's not just the students who are offended by everything. Check this out:
TCU Professor calls police on disabled student veteran over dissenting opinion

The student was asked by the professor to create a blog post in reaction to the topic of feminism. And the student’s post offered a conservative dissent to the topic of feminism, citing women as, “the freest and most liberated in human history” utilizing research conducted by the American Enterprise Institute.

The professor gave the student an “F” on the blog post. Then the professor reported the disabled student veteran to the department chair stating, “the student’s degrading references to women and disturbing video elicited concerns for my safety,” the professor said. “I was concerned about the safety of other students in the course, most of whom were women.”

The professor then asked the department chair to have the student removed from the class and to provide police/security to protect the professor.
-----
There is no official complaint from the professor or a conduct case against the student. However, the student has lost his military education benefits because of the professors’ actions.
-----
The Dean has since issued a no contact order to the student veteran. The student has been barred from the communications department and cannot talk to any other students in the department or in his class.

http://hypeline.org/professor-calls-police-on-student-over-dissenting-opinion/

WOW!

i hope the migro-agressed students have access to free counseling,

that monster should have been tazed as an example to others who speak [sarc off]

Edited by seeker

Our language is being dismantled, bit by bit. It started when words were compressed to three and four letter acronyms to accommodate technology, and then cute little pictures replaced more words, and now words themselves are being dissolved, along with those who employ them. Soon we will be reduced to grunts and groans. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, posty said:

Our language is being dismantled, bit by bit. It started when words were compressed to three and four letter acronyms to accommodate technology, and then cute little pictures replaced more words, and now words themselves are being dissolved, along with those who employ them. Soon we will be reduced to grunts and groans. 

aka 'Tweets'?

1 person likes this

The cop said it is against the law to offend someone. 

A law?

Don't cops have to cite statutes when they give tickets? Sub-section, code, etc.?

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, grav said:

The cop said it is against the law to offend someone. 

A law?

Don't cops have to cite statutes when they give tickets? Sub-section, code, etc.?

No! Don't you get it. We live in the USSA! And don't forget that comrad.?

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

No! Don't you get it. We live in the USSA! And don't forget that comrad.?

You're showing your age, Q. Only an old--timer like me would get your USSA reference. The USSR has been kaput since ??, lo, these many years. :yShVbSg:

Hell, yeah, Amerika, the land of the free stuff for all. 

Edited by grav

1 hour ago, grav said:

You're showing your age, Q. Only an old--timer like me would get your USSA reference. The USSR has been kaput since ??, lo, these many years. :yShVbSg:

Hell, yeah, Amerika, the land of the free stuff for all. 

Lol! I'm an old soul who likes history. After reading many of your posts I know you've got a good sense of humor. So I thought you'd get a kick outta that.?

And was the cop not questioned by the offender to provide the law that he was fining him for? Sorry but if I'm getting a sitation I want specifics or you an go f yourself.  If your telling me that offending someone is breaking the law, we'll show me that unconstitutional law then I'll fight you and it in court and at the moment if probly win, but in another year or so who knows. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.