Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

DHS wants to force you to use oem parts and ban mods

3 posts in this topic

Lol! Here they go again! The lovely folks at the DHS ( You know the people who want to keep you safe?) are determined to make you buy factory parts and prevent you from being able to work on your own car! I dunno because polar bears, sea turtles, or TERRORISM! Now for those who don't know this has got agenda21 written all over it. The bastards have to bring our high standards of living down by any means necessary. This is just one of the many ways they're attacking our freedoms. By making it illegal to modify your car even if it's to get better gas mileage!

http://www.blacklistednews.com/DHS_wants_to_force_car_owners_to_use_OEM_parts_and_ban_auto_modifications/48823/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Idk. Seems like a very difficult law to enforce. I read somewhere that they want you to register your tires like a gun to keep people off the road who are using crappy tires. Government loves this control.

I know what I would say to them if they asked to inspect my rig.

5 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Idk. Seems like a very difficult law to enforce. I read somewhere that they want you to register your tires like a gun to keep people off the road who are using crappy tires. Government loves this control.

I know what I would say to them if they asked to inspect my rig.

Lol! But you know if they did go for broke and make it mandatory then it would make a huge black market for that kind of stuff. Just like prohibition!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.