Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Obama On The Cover Of Popular Science Magazine

10 posts in this topic

Really? How to win the Future?

Along with running the free world, President Barack Obama has spent the past seven years guiding U.S. science and technology policy. The initiatives and goals he puts in place—in clean energy, space, medicine, education, nanotechnology, and more—help direct research, which in turn directs the future. With one year left in the Oval Office, the president talks about what he’s achieved, what’s left to do (a lot), and why being a nerd is one of the best ways to serve your country.

More: http://www.popsci.com/features/interview-with-president-barack-obama/?dom=tw

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Really? How to win the Future?

Along with running the free world, President Barack Obama has spent the past seven years guiding U.S. science and technology policy. The initiatives and goals he puts in place—in clean energy, space, medicine, education, nanotechnology, and more—help direct research, which in turn directs the future. With one year left in the Oval Office, the president talks about what he’s achieved, what’s left to do (a lot), and why being a nerd is one of the best ways to serve your country.

More: http://www.popsci.com/features/interview-with-president-barack-obama/?dom=tw

Can the world faun all over this person Any more@#>!@$#>$#$%# Truly pathetic, I'm surprised he hasn't convinced his minions he's raised the dead! :lulz3:

47 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Can the world faun all over this person Any more@#>!@$#>$#$%# Truly pathetic, I'm surprised he hasn't convinced his minions he's raised the dead! :lulz3:

Don't think it hasn't crossed his mind! Let's just pray that Hillary or Bernie don't make it in there next.?

Obama is the stupidest person in the U.S. On one of the smartest magazines in the U.S.  Makes sense. 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Well this is going to tick Clock Boy off.

:jptdknpa:

I can't imagine what editors at Popular Science were thinking with that fumble.

Wind and solar technologies have and will not pencil out until batteries can be manufactured that can store the minimal amount of energy that these devices produce.

Solar cells lack the efficiency and longevity to actually pay for the investment. Natural gas and hydroelectricity are the best options with present technology.

Apparently, Obama thinks that getting his mug on magazine covers usurps his lack of intelligence. He still believes gas comes from dead dinosaurs and that electricity comes from magic.

Could it be that Popular Science is owned and published by the Chosenites?

Sure why not! I mean they're giving out Nobel prizes to just about anyone. Getting on a cover of popular science is a piece of cake!

If he was on the cover of Mad Magazine I would completely understand. However... ah crap, never mind. Bozo is just not worth the wear and tear on my keyboard.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.