Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Netanyahu: We Will Surround Israel With Walls “To Defend Against Wild Beasts”

13 posts in this topic

pic

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced on Tuesday that the government is in the planning stages of a multi-year project to surround the entirety of Israel with security barriers to defend against what he called “wild beasts” in the region. “At the end, in the State of Israel, as I see it, there will be a fence that spans it all. I’ll be told, ‘This is what you want, to protect the villa?’ The answer is yes,” said Netanyahu, according to Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz. “Will we surround all of the State of Israel with fences and barriers? continued

1 person likes this

Well there goes another trump and his wall. I've got nothing against Israel but come on guys, you've been on the defense for 2000+ years and your just now wanting to build a wall?!?  Wow. It's way past time for that there buddy. 

Netanyahu is destroying Israel.  If he builds that wall Israel will be treated like the USSR during the cold war, until another world leader tells them to tear it down, like Reagan did the USSR.

1 hour ago, Groove said:

Well there goes another trump and his wall. I've got nothing against Israel but come on guys, you've been on the defense for 2000+ years and your just now wanting to build a wall?!?  Wow. It's way past time for that there buddy. 

The reason for the wall is not what everyone thinks it is. Take a step back it was hinted at in a few movies. The wall is meant to protect israel from a virus they will unleash upon the world.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The reason for the wall is not what everyone thinks it is. Take a step back it was hinted at in a few movies. The wall is meant to protect israel from a virus they will unleash upon the world.

I don't know, walls aren't enough to stop diseases.  They would have to have soldiers stationed outside the perimeter of the wall to ensure that no possibility of an infected carrier whether human, animal, or bird breaching the wall exists.

They would need sharpshooters and probably some flack cannons taking down pigeons and whatnot for that to work.

Just now, Frankenstein said:

I don't know, walls aren't enough to stop diseases.  They would have to have soldiers stationed outside the perimeter of the wall to ensure that no possibility of an infected carrier whether human, animal, or bird breaching the wall exists.

They would need sharpshooters and probably some flack cannons taking down pigeons and whatnot for that to work.

Not if it is an engineered disease! it removes the unknowns! no need for any kind of action against animals if only humans can carry it. Second! They have more than enough troops to secure the perimeter tenfold so that's not an issue.

Although i might see an issue with shortages of supplies after a little while. So that's my only issue with the theory!

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not if it is an engineered disease! it removes the unknowns! no need for any kind of action against animals if only humans can carry it. Second! They have more than enough troops to secure the perimeter tenfold so that's not an issue.

Although i might see an issue with shortages of supplies after a little while. So that's my only issue with the theory!

If they think a wall will keep out their own creation then they are falling for Hubris.  Viruses and Bacteria cannot be contained by genetic modification due to their ability to evolve quickly.  Just like how they evolved to to get around pesticides and other things used to combat disease on crops, they will evolve and breach the wall.

If Israel's government is truly so stupid then I have a feeling that we need not worry as it will destroy them while the rest of the world creates a cure, or vaccine, or whatever.

Just now, Frankenstein said:

If they think a wall will keep out their own creation then they are falling for Hubris.  Viruses and Bacteria cannot be contained by genetic modification due to their ability to evolve quickly.  Just like how they evolved to to get around pesticides and other things used to combat disease on crops, they will evolve and breach the wall.

If Israel's government is truly so stupid then I have a feeling that we need not worry as it will destroy them while the rest of the world creates a cure, or vaccine, or whatever.

It does not matter if it breaches the wall :D they created it! they will have a cure. The wall is just a line in the sand to help defend and protect.

1 hour ago, Frankenstein said:

Netanyahu is destroying Israel.  If he builds that wall Israel will be treated like the USSR during the cold war, until another world leader tells them to tear it down, like Reagan did the USSR.

In your opinion.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Which virus tho? There's so many to choose from. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Which virus tho? There's so many to choose from. Lol. 

Its not invented yet :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.