Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

The Nuclear Bomb Hoax

18 posts in this topic

There are some legitimate reasons to doubt the authenticity of nuclear weapons. 

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, there most certainly are. I didn't watch the vid yet but I have seen reels that appear to be special effects experiments, not to mention the crap I was shown in school which seemed a little off to me at the time but when I look now I can see that some of the footage appeared to be of model houses and trees.

I'm still kind of on the fence on this one but am leaning strongly towards it all being a hoax. This to me is just one more proof that all of the major world governments are colluding together, especially the US and Russia via the Khazar fake Jews that have infiltrated the govs of both nations.

The implications of this are HUGE! This would mean that North Korea, China, India, Pakistan, pretty much all of Europe, a few others and need I even mention Israel are all in on it. So, in a sense, the one world government is already in place. The people have just not yet been adequately subdued for the final transition to a total dictatorship and slavery.

My hopes for China and Russia and the other BRICS nations to TRULY stand against the NWO are quickly dwindling. I guess it is really up to little old us after all. Sigh.

 

Correction, I have watched this vid before.

 

The Nuclear Scare Scam | Galen Winsor

Edited by Mongoose
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was sent to me to prove that nukes are real.  Not very convincing.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i gotta say is if nukes are not real. Then how do you explain Hiroshima? and since nukes are based on the same tech as nuclear power stations. How is it that Fukushima is really killing the ocean and japan... Or are you saying by proxy that Fukushima did not happen and that Hiroshima was a false flag!

Sorry... too many facts in it for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All i gotta say is if nukes are not real. Then how do you explain Hiroshima? and since nukes are based on the same tech as nuclear power stations. How is it that Fukushima is really killing the ocean and japan... Or are you saying by proxy that Fukushima did not happen and that Hiroshima was a false flag!

Sorry... too many facts in it for me.

You should watch the video.  It showed some pictures of Tokyo and it looked worse than Nagasaki.  Some of the nuke testing footage really does look fake.  I've also wondered whether some of the bigger nukes were faked for propaganda purposes but some of the smaller ones are real. 

Fukushima?  I don't know.  That was quite the topic for some time but it doesn't appear as though anyone is dying from radiation poisoning.  Isn't there a video circulating of some physicist who drinks radiation to prove it's fraudulent?  Was Fukushima just a false scare tactic just like ISIS?  Who knows but your opinion is valued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rothbard said:

You should watch the video.  It showed some pictures of Tokyo and it looked worse than Nagasaki.  Some of the nuke testing footage really does look fake.  I've also wondered whether some of the bigger nukes were faked for propaganda purposes but some of the smaller ones are real. 

Fukushima?  I don't know.  That was quite the topic for some time but it doesn't appear as though anyone is dying from radiation poisoning.  Isn't there a video circulating of some physicist who drinks radiation to prove it's fraudulent?  Was Fukushima just a false scare tactic just like ISIS?  Who knows but your opinion is valued.

Scare tactic? If so what did it accomplish exactly! i see no fear from it. Just discussion in a few places. And nothing ever came out of it in terms of new policy or change. So no agenda seemed to be at play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Scare tactic? If so what did it accomplish exactly! i see no fear from it. Just discussion in a few places. And nothing ever came out of it in terms of new policy or change. So no agenda seemed to be at play!

Touché

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All i gotta say is if nukes are not real. Then how do you explain Hiroshima? and since nukes are based on the same tech as nuclear power stations. How is it that Fukushima is really killing the ocean and japan... Or are you saying by proxy that Fukushima did not happen and that Hiroshima was a false flag!

Sorry... too many facts in it for me.

I'm on the fence. Enenews was going on and on about the damage to the Pacific along the Alaska Panhandle and BC coast, many other sites picking up the horror stories, so I went there. Nothing. Vibrant ocean life. From Prince Rupert to Skagway worst I saw was a lot of small jellyfish in Juneau. Talked to a lot of locals on Haida Gwaii last May, they'd heard nothing of dying whales or bleeding fish or seals with lesions from unknown sources. Not saying it isn't happening, but I went there twice and saw and heard nothing but the ocean is healthy. Dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait, so let me get this straight. The technology, that led to, and is the reason for all current technological development, in your mind, was a hoax.

 

Gotcha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brio said:

I'm on the fence. Enenews was going on and on about the damage to the Pacific along the Alaska Panhandle and BC coast, many other sites picking up the horror stories, so I went there. Nothing. Vibrant ocean life. From Prince Rupert to Skagway worst I saw was a lot of small jellyfish in Juneau. Talked to a lot of locals on Haida Gwaii last May, they'd heard nothing of dying whales or bleeding fish or seals with lesions from unknown sources. Not saying it isn't happening, but I went there twice and saw and heard nothing but the ocean is healthy. Dunno.

What i can say for that piece of information is simple. Where i am in the uk we had some wildlife issues caused by a small fishing boat carrying some kind of chemical a few years back. that went down. Now on the large stretch of coast we have about 20+ beaches all separated by cliffs by quite a distance. We had tons of dead fish was up on 3 of out all of them and they were far apart. No connection was made other than the fish died due to ingestion of the same chemical but that to me seems clear it was the reason since nothing else had happened.

And those 3 beaches where separated by 4-25 miles of cliff. and were pretty remote in terms of people visiting them daily.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.