Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

College kids get a visit from triumph the dog!

11 posts in this topic

Ok well I thought it was hilarious and wanted to share. Apparently triumph the dog goes to a college in New Hampshire to confront the new generation of graduates in their so called safe space and talks about political correctness! What happens next is glorious! If you got a few minutes and want to laugh click the link below. You'll be glad you did!?

http://www.infowars.com/this-is-the-most-awesome-thing-that-ever-happened-in-a-safe-space/

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

Watching their faces was priceless. Our country is f#$@ed

Dude! That's the exact same thing I thought as I was watching this!?

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They look so uncomfortable!
One guy in the back actually blushes. lol

I know it's great isn't it! Lol!

17 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I know it's great isn't it! Lol!

I wonder how they're going to do in the real world where there are no "safe spaces".
The moment they feel offended or discriminated against for anything what will they do?
Quit their job, go live with mom and get a state appointed attorney while they live on welfare? 

49 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I wonder how they're going to do in the real world where there are no "safe spaces".
The moment they feel offended or discriminated against for anything what will they do?
Quit their job, go live with mom and get a state appointed attorney while they live on welfare? 

Well that's just it. They've been molded this way from the start! Everything from 9th place trophies to safe places. Tptb have got a foothold on this generation like none before this and are using millennials to attack the last of our freedoms. Everything from freedom of speech to right to bare arms to convincing them that the constitution is a outdated relic. What we need is for them to be uncomfortable because life isn't fair and doesn't give a rats ass if your feelings are hurt. I know the Muslims don't care. Just ask any European.?

10 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Well that's just it. They've been molded this way from the start! Everything from 9th place trophies to safe places. Tptb have got a foothold on this generation like none before this and are using millennials to attack the last of our freedoms. Everything from freedom of speech to right to bare arms to convincing them that the constitution is a outdated relic. What we need is for them to be uncomfortable because life isn't fair and doesn't give a rats ass if your feelings are hurt. I know the Muslims don't care. Just ask any European.?

Yep. 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ba/db/65/badb65c2868bc2a60c9bdd0ff56be419.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.