Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Fox News Reports Trump Won New Hampshire (prematurely!

7 posts in this topic

“Donald Trump won the New Hampshire primary Tuesday — according to a premature Fox News report,”Politico reports.

“Citing every precinct reporting, Fox News’ website accidentally published election results declaring Trump the winner with 28 percent support and 14 delegates.”

https://politicalwire.com/2016/02/09/fox-news-reports-trump-won-new-hampshire/

Whaaaa? 

Fox News accidentally reports Donald Trump as the winner in New Hampshire

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL and HADAS GOLD

02/09/16 12:05 PM EST

Donald Trump won the New Hampshire primary Tuesday — according to a premature Fox News report.

Citing every precinct reporting, Fox News' website accidentally published election results declaring Trump the winner with 28 percent support and 14 delegates.

“During routine testing in preparation for the New Hampshire primary a malfunction occurred which briefly showed errant data on our website,” Fox News Chief Digital Officer Jeff Misenti said in a statement. “This error has been rectified. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/new-hampshire-primary-2016-live-updates/2016/02/new-hampshire-primary-2016-donald-trump-fox-news-winner-218999#ixzz3zjtE7bPA

He actually got 35.2 percent and 10 delegates. They were close. I'm so glad the news is almost psychic. 

I want him to win just to piss everyone off.

I would like that.

5 hours ago, Flat said:

Trump Palin 2016!!

A roughneck and a rogue.

Never happen. Think Lincoln, JFK. Reagan got a warning shot. Maybe if they don't say anything bad about the Federal Reserve, they will live longer. 

Im sick of the 24/7 presidential race talk that has taken over every news channel and talk radio station in America.  This election cycle has become the Greatest Show On Earth. It feels to me like Im living in ancient Rome. The people are distracted with Gladiator Games while everything is falling into ruin.  I don't think I can take  9 months of this political theater. This pole, that pole, he said, she said, experts claim, pundits say, bla bla bla.

Whats frightening to me is people are so passionate over their choice for president that its causing even more discord in America.

Take for example my 85 year old mother. If I say anything against Donald Trump she comes after me like a rabid dog. I mentioned the other day that Donald was German not Swedish as he claims to be and was wondering why he has not talked about his German Heritage.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/a-visit-to-the-german-ancestral-home-of-the-trump-family-a-1072975.html

Mother went crazy and yelled,  "Who cares where his people are from..He is going to Make America Great Again! If you don't have anything good to say about Trump, do not talk to me!" Wow! My mother turned on me because I asked a simple question about the Donald.

So, for the next 9 months, Im going to avoid cable TV, watch Netflix, listen to music, enjoy my life, vet every one of the candidates by doing my own research, vote in the primary and general election and keep an eye out for the important news that will slip under the radar while the talking heads discuss politics.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.