Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If ISIS does attack could WalMart be where the survivors will go

9 posts in this topic

Lets assume ISIS does attack with something along the lines of a chemical or dirty nuke weapon.  There would need to be some place to move the survivors, like moving the Katrina survivors to the Astrodome. Could that be what all this WalMart chatter is REALLY about?

At least the plumbing will be good!

I see them being used as a processing centers, not to house people for any length of time, even injured ones. They're just not big enough. But, Walmart isn't the only giant commercial building around every town and city. Then there are schools and hospitals and churches. If there were multiple attacks the govt. would crack down so hard on We The People, in the name of safety and security of course, that we'd all be processed and that is what the post office is in charge of doing per an executive order.

1 person likes this

No, Murican survivors will go to FEMA camps if they cooperate.

If they don't, like Mr. and Mrs. grav, they will go into plastic coffins.

Walmart will be barracks for Russian and Chinese soldiers.

TPTB and their slaves will go into deep underground bases to wait for the world to heal itself from the radiation.

In the future, they will venture out to look for food, especially protein.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_q9gTdYDKI3U/TKKjvL0E_0I/AAAAAAAADUQ/0XCYjmp-zNc/s1600/weena_and_morlock.jpg

2 people like this

o.O 
I think you're correct Grav.
They're not going to help us, not many of us anyway.
They don't need so many slaves.

1 person likes this

No, Murican survivors will go to FEMA camps if they cooperate.

If they don't, like Mr. and Mrs. grav, they will go into plastic coffins.

*snip*

​"Plastic FEMA Coffins" would be far too much work during a Martial Law situation. If you haven't noticed, in all the photos of those "coffins" there are no handles, the lip at the top is very small, and there is no indentation under them to get forklift's forks under it. How does one move them if they are loaded with 3 bodies? (FEMA Coffins are a fear-mongering distraction)

Anything with a high body count would use both the handy dandy crematoriums we already have all over the place (or garbage incineration facilities), and open pit body dumps and Lye. 

As to the thread topic. A Walmart store (including it's parking lot) is far too small to house the general population of even a small community and would offer almost NO protection from radiation. 

It would make an excellent tactical location for a martial law/disaster response HQ for things like a mass casualty event or other disaster (either natural or man made).

I see no reason why TPTB would give the resources of those Walmarts to the general public or give the public an opportunity to take them. 

But, only time will tell, I suppose.

​"Plastic FEMA Coffins" would be far too much work during a Martial Law situation. If you haven't noticed, in all the photos of those "coffins" there are no handles, the lip at the top is very small, and there is no indentation under them to get forklift's forks under it. How does one move them if they are loaded with 3 bodies? (FEMA Coffins are a fear-mongering distraction)

Anything with a high body count would use both the handy dandy crematoriums we already have all over the place (or garbage incineration facilities), and open pit body dumps and Lye. 

As to the thread topic. A Walmart store (including it's parking lot) is far too small to house the general population of even a small community and would offer almost NO protection from radiation. 

It would make an excellent tactical location for a martial law/disaster response HQ for things like a mass casualty event or other disaster (either natural or man made).

I see no reason why TPTB would give the resources of those Walmarts to the general public or give the public an opportunity to take them. 

But, only time will tell, I suppose.

That was an awesome analogy dude! Had to give you some green rep for that one for sure! some shall know

Edited by Cryptic Mole

walmart sells ammo and guns, shit from China, and cheap food to EBT users...

they don't want us having guns and ammo

soon we can't afford even cheap shit from China

and they're cancelling the EBT benefits

???

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.