Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toast

Hillary Clinton is your next president.

23 posts in this topic

Ok my theory on the 2016 elections. Donald Trump is being paid very well to run for office and act like a complete ass. If he get's selected as the official republican nominee Hillary has the election. The sheeple will pick the "lesser of two evils" and vote for Clinton. 

Any thoughts on this?

I fear everyone will be hiding in their house from mosquitoes, the election will be canceled and King Putt will stay in the rainbow house! God help us all!!!

1 person likes this

I want to say no, but hey... Obama was "elected" to a second term so it could happen.
But if it does I fear there will be consequences. People have had it and that might be the breaking point.

1 person likes this

55 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I want to say no, but hey... Obama was "elected" to a second term so it could happen.
But if it does I fear there will be consequences. People have had it and that might be the breaking point.

Plus they need to keep Obamacare in place that means another democrat.

Edited by toast

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Yeah I don't think it matters. If Romney would have won we'd have Romneycare. Call me nieve but I think Trump might be genuine. If he's not at least he's bring exposure to all the shit to that's happening. The sheeple won't listen to us they'll listen to him. Well at least that's what his popularity is saying.

1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah I don't think it matters. If Romney would have won we'd have Romneycare. Call me nieve but I think Trump might be genuine. If he's not at least he's bring exposure to all the shit to that's happening. The sheeple won't listen to us they'll listen to him. Well at least that's what his popularity is saying.

I wonder how much of his popularity is hype? I do think his is more genuine than Gorgon's.

27 minutes ago, toast said:

Obamacare was designed to fail. That will happen no matter what.
It's also waking up a lot of democratic voters. "It's not what we thought it was".
Fools. It's exactly what I thought it was going to be but no one listens to me.

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Brio said:

I wonder how much of his popularity is hype? I do think his is more genuine than Gorgon's.

Hey I'm an eternal optimist! That being said I'm not ignorant to the fact that Trump could be controlled opposition. But the question I'll ask is it seems that it might backfire because of the possibility of a mass awakening. I doubt that tptb want that but maybe there's something I'm missing?  :1XqXnoz:

2 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Obamacare was designed to fail. That will happen no matter what.
It's also waking up a lot of democratic voters. "It's not what we thought it was".
Fools. It's exactly what I thought it was going to be but no one listens to me.

What's affordable about it?

4 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Obama is practically another unelected official since he isn't qualified to be even be president.

That's where the tyranny has to start, it just gets taken over by a sleeper whom nobody even knows, and then next thing, bam, country is run by a bunch of kangaroos.  

Even if Billary does or doesn't make it, she has a record that everybody knows about, and Obama has already done said damage, so practically it doesn't matter.  Obutthead is probably going to cease the elections and become dictator because this is what was already planned.  Clintons have been there done that, and trying more things.   Clinton now is just a distraction to help Obama get to be dictator if he can pull off enough false flag events.  Rub my back, rub your back.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.