Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Look at the NYT Illuminati cover

7 posts in this topic

Illuminati Pyramids of Mystery, Texe Marrs, Mysterious Monuments

Truly, the pyramid is the archtectural ensign of the Illuminati's global conspiracy of the last days. It is the centerpiece of the Architectural Colossus rising everywhere in our very midst. In this one architectural symbol alone, the pyramid, illuminists claim is found the essence of their "Philosophy of the Ages."

What the heck!
That image messed with my eyes.
It's kind of like seizure inducting... 

4 hours ago, CGK said:

I cant look at that picture for more than 10 seconds. The lines hurt my eyes.

4 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

What the heck!
That image messed with my eyes.
It's kind of like seizure inducting... 

Now, add to that image some form of frequency and while you look at that image with the lines designed to "draw" you into the center image - imagine what they can do to you.

With reference to the Super Bowl thread.  @Cinnamon said the people (spectators) will cheer anything.  True, almost all of the folk in that stadium is already in an induced state of euphoria and rational thought has long since left their bodies.  How do you know what they put into the food and drink that people consume in a stadium environment?

Then, we must acknowledge and accept that probably 90% of the spectators / fans /supporters who are in a stadium, are for all intent and purpose totally oblivious of what is happening in the world and around them.  People by and large have been dumbed-down and accept MSM as gospel.  We (CT) who read and question and challenge the status quo sometimes forget that most of the populace are not on the same level and their reading is restricted to the odd road sign and some of the carefully crafted MSM headlines on posters and billboards. The whole strategy and agenda of the NWO / Illuminati is based on ignorant / dumbed-down people who follow like sheep and never challenge the status quo.

If there is one thing we should do is try and open the eyes of people whom we cross in our daily lives.  I sometimes get a stupid grin, sometimes they reckon I'm loco and then I get the ones who actually will come back after they have done some research.....

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

How do you know what they put into the food and drink that people consume in a stadium environment?

Ok, now that is creepy. I didn't even think of them doing that, but I probably should have. Drugging someone without their knowledge is truly one of the lowest things one person can do to another. Nothing they do would surprise me anymore. Bread and Circuses, that's where we are at this point. 

The worst thing I ever had happen to me when I was trying to tell someone about 9/11 was them putting their hands over both ears, shaking their head no really fast and saying: I don't want to know!  lmao  What a scene. They knew I was telling the truth, that's why they couldn't stand to hear it. 

Drugging is maybe a strong term, but what stops them from just adding a little something that actually makes you more hungry, that makes you happy (serotonin) which takes down your "guard" and focus.  I have seen people misbehaving totally out of character after just one drink - the same people who on other days can and will stay in-character after quite a few drinks.

Aha

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The worst thing I ever had happen to me when I was trying to tell someone about 9/11 was them putting their hands over both ears, shaking their head no really fast and saying: I don't want to know!  lmao  What a scene. They knew I was telling the truth, that's why they couldn't stand to hear it. 

The age old "ostrich" symptom.  If I bury my head in the sand the problem will go away. By not listening to the truth I am absolved.. Stupid is as stupid does!  Some folk are just way past any help! Sheeple!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.