Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Beyonce Super Bowl Halftime Show

22 posts in this topic

Did you watch it? That woman is down right creepy with her demon eyes. Im getting sick and tired of people making political statements thinly veiled as entertainment.

Beyoncé and her bouncing bandolier of bullets stirred things up during the Super Bowl halftime show — with two dozen black beret- and Afro-topped backup dancers paying tribute to a different kind of Panther.

The 34-year-old megastar’s crew was dressed in homage to the Black Panther Party, at one point joining her in giving millions of viewers a black-power salute as she belted out her new politically charged power anthem, “Formation.”

“OK, ladies, let’s get in formation!” she sang, tweaking the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl with a nod to the 50th anniversary of the 1966 founding of the Black Panther Party.

One admirer, Twitter user­ ­@JasFly, tweeted, “Beyoncé, backed by 50 black women with afros dressed black panthers, is telling the world that #BlackLivesMatter.”

More: http://nypost.com/2016/02/08/beyonce-honors-black-panther-party-during-halftime-show/

This is the video of the song she performed at the Super Bowl

Beyonce gets political at the Super Bowl: Singer performs 'Black Lives Matter rallying cry' - as her dancers dress as Black Panthers, pay tribute to Malcolm X and demand justice for man shot dead by cops 

• Beyonce delivered her message during performance of new single Formation at halftime during Super Bowl 50
  • Her backing dancers appeared dressed as Black Panthers activists with all-black outfits and signature black berets 
  • Several dancers also appeared in an image holding a piece of paper reading 'justice 4 Martin Woods, a black man shot dead by around a dozen police in San Francisco after refusing to drop a knife
  • The Black Panthers were an armed group involved in the black power movement of the Sixties and Seventies
  • They followed the teachings of men such as Malcolm X, who advocated the use of violence to overcome oppression 
  • Tina Knowles, Beyonce's mother, also posted an image of herself and the dancers giving the black power salute
  • See the latest updates on Beyonce's performance at the Super Bowl at www.dailymail.co.uk/superbowl 

More:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3436610/Beyonce-gets-political-Super-Bowl-performs-Black-Lives-Matter-rallying-cry-backing-dancers-dressed-Black-Panthers-formed-X-tribute-Malcolm-X.html

all i know for sure if the idiots in my city are going nuts! because she starts her tour here. Effin idiots worshiping the illuminati.

2 people like this

I could not watch more than 30 seconds - and they call that entertainment? WTF is wrong with people!

I see they added a token white guy to the mix. How big of them. 

2 people like this

Worse half time show ever. I didn't see much as far as satanic imagery that we always see but you def could see the all seeing eye on that stage. 

2 hours ago, Groove said:

Worse half time show ever. I didn't see much as far as satanic imagery that we always see but you def could see the all seeing eye on that stage. 

They had a different agenda this time. They wanted to create more support for Black Lives Matters and Malcom X's cause. The people in the stadium will cheer no matter what is put in front of them. lmao

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I see they added a token white guy to the mix. How big of them. 

yeah what a cold play

Didn't a bunch of sheriffs, ect, turn there backs on her?

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Published on Feb 8, 2016

The Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show was about CERN SuperSymmetry and breaking through to the 5th Dimension. None of the videos I watched caught the blatant CERN symbolism that was portrayed. A wormhole opened up on stage under Chris Martin of Coldplay, followed by luciferian light shining through the hole. Then Beyonce and Bruno Mars, dressed in all black, came toward the center where they met Chris Martin, who was wearing white. It was the meeting of dark matter and light matter.

audio The David Duke Show: The Sick Jewish-produced Super Bowl, Anti-White Racism & Degeneracy

Today Dr. Duke focused on the Super Bowl Half-time Show. The show has been produced by the Jew Ricky Kirshner for the past seven years, and is the most watched half hour of television in America. Not surprisingly, its Jewish producers use it as a vehicle for undermining traditional values and promoting promiscuity, homosexuality, and anti-white imagery. This year was no exception.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.