Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malevolent

American Debt - WTF is O doing?

18 posts in this topic

http://russia-insider.com/en/busines...rouble/ri12636
19,000,000,000,000 Reasons America Is in Deep Trouble
Debt is expected to exceed $23 trillion by end of the decade
Romina Boccia (The National Interest) Thu, Feb 4, 2016 | 2,213 39
Originally appeared at The National Interest
On Monday the U.S. national debt hit a new record:*$19,012,827,698,418. This is the first time the national debt has ever exceeded $19 trillion. That’s more than $58,000*for each person who*lives in the United States today (including children).
The main culprit behind the rising debt is growing federal spending—especially among Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and Obamacare.

Traditionally, Congress has set a limit for how much debt the United States may take on, known simply as the debt limit. But rather than put a higher limit on the debt, lawmakers and the president have repeatedly*suspended the debt limit, most recently in November of last year through March 15, 2017. During a debt limit suspension, the Department of Treasury is authorized to borrow however much is needed to pay all federal obligations that come due. This means there is basically no limit on debt the U.S. may take on.
The House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations will host a*hearing*on “Unsustainable Federal Spending and the Debt Limit.” I’ll be among the witnesses, together with my colleagues Dan Mitchell of the Cato Institute and Veronique de Rugy of the Mercatus Center.
Several*analysts*have called for a permanent debt limit suspension or full repeal of the debt ceiling statute. In their view, the debt limit is an archaic law that serves little to no useful purpose today. They argue that because Congress authorizes all spending, it’s nonsensical to have a separate limit on borrowing. Moreover, they warn that debt limit negotiations are dangerous and bring the nation to the brink of default.
This view is wrong. At a time when more than $8 out of every $10 in additional federal spending—over the next decade—is growing on autopilot, the debt limit is a critical tool in Congress’s arsenal to bring about positive change.

****************************************************************************************

These (Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and Obamacare.) are going to escalate even more with all the rapefugees they are planning to import.

Our nation debt is really only 23 billion which could be paid off very easily but they want us to be slaves and servamts of the fed reserve forever so they can get their rights to our land and the resources of the land.ex-mineral and US the citizens of the U.S.A Corperation!!

Think im full of shit!!Just do your homework on MILLIARD and the LONG SCALE AND SHORT SCALE!!

THE FLUCKIN WORLD IS NOTHING BUT A GAME.AND GUESS WHAT ALL LEADERS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM."WE THE PEOPLE" are the pieces used to play with and then throw away.

NOT FLUCKIN ME THO!FLUCK YOU.IM NOT PLAYIN AND IM NOT PAYING NOMORE.

THANKS @Han sole

2 people like this

What is money? 

IOUs. Pieces of paper. Promises in the cloud. 

Reminds me of this article from a while back

Imagine for a moment that someone inherits a farm. Let's say that the farm has good topsoil, a good well, good breeding stock, good seed, and excellent farm equipment in good repair. Prior to passing into the control of the present owner the farm did a good business selling vegetables, meat, and dairy products to the local market, and it made a small profit.

But let us suppose for a moment that the present owner of the farm doesn't understand farming, or isn't even really interested in learning. The present owner has no objection to standing around looking good, so he stays at the farm, standing in front of it, looking good to passers by.

Worthwhile read.

9 hours ago, yaknow said:

Our nation debt is really only 23 billion which could be paid off very easily but they want us to be slaves and servamts of the fed reserve forever so they can get their rights to our land and the resources of the land.ex-mineral and US the citizens of the U.S.A Corperation!!

Think im full of shit!!Just do your homework on MILLIARD and the LONG SCALE AND SHORT SCALE!!

THE FLUCKIN WORLD IS NOTHING BUT A GAME.AND GUESS WHAT ALL LEADERS ARE ON THE SAME TEAM."WE THE PEOPLE" are the pieces used to play with and then throw away.

NOT FLUCKIN ME THO!FLUCK YOU.IM NOT PLAYIN AND IM NOT PAYING NOMORE.

THANKS @Han sole

I've been pondering what @Han sole said about the milliard.  Is this the purpose?  To trick the American people into paying much more to the banks?  I didn't quite get it before.

13 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I've been pondering what @Han sole said about the milliard.  Is this the purpose?  To trick the American people into paying much more to the banks?  I didn't quite get it before.

Where are Han and Jibby? Please don't say Antarctica. Maybe :1jtAL34:

34 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Pretty much we are under british rule still.Well our court system is maritime law instead of common law!!!The fed reserve uses citizens as assets thays why our ss cards have our names on ALL CAPITOL LETTERS.That is not your name!!!And has far as the milliard to billion to trillion it is to keep us thinking we are in so much debt that theor is nothing we can do to become a country again opposed to being the USA Corporation!!!The USA is not a country after we filed bankruptcy in 1933

Edited by yaknow
Look what happened to JFK when he tried to move away from the fed reserve and print US money!!
2 people like this

40 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

It's more simple. It's stealing money the easy way.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Han sole said:

It's more simple. It's stealing money the easy way.

Can you please give an example?

2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Can you please give an example?

Edited by yaknow
qoute jacked.but long scale is billion equals million millions.Short scale billion equals a thousand millions

3 minutes ago, yaknow said:

You borrow a billion and pay back a milliard

In the word you understand. Borrow a trillion pay back a billion. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.