Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I want you all to do something for me!

17 posts in this topic

I had my dog leave a message on my kid's cell phone "BARK BARK BARK" that oughta make her smile : )

3 minutes ago, Brio said:

I had my dog leave a message on my kid's cell phone "BARK BARK BARK" that oughta make her smile : )

hehe that sounds like a blast.....Would have been fun to watch you attempt to make that recording D>:

i like to give a couple o'quid to the Big Issue sellers. It gives me a nice  feeling. I feel that i've done something worthwhile and cheers me up no end.

2 minutes ago, Redorblue said:

i like to give a couple o'quid to the Big Issue sellers. It gives me a nice  feeling. I feel that i've done something worthwhile and cheers me up no end.

I've given them a little in the past bit i'll give no more. I prefer to give it directly to those in need. I can at least guarantee it will help. and if possible make a bigger difference by guiding them. I've helped 9 homeless people. 3 times i bought them food and a place for the night. the rest of the times i gave them pop-up tents and a sleeping bag and £10 to help them eat and hopefully live in comfort for a while.

Excellent stuff Uk. I'm careful who I donate to. I never give to charity but will help anyone out if I think they are genuine.As I understand it only the homeless sell the big issue.

Just now, Redorblue said:

Excellent stuff Uk. I'm careful who I donate to. I never give to charity but will help anyone out if I think they are genuine.As I understand it only the homeless sell the big issue.

Yep only the homeless. I've only encountered them only a few times. It seems to be focused in the bigger cities sadly so i dont get the opportunity that often to get to those places and since i lost my job last year money has been tight for me so i dont do as much as i used to. But i did get another job. Just does not pay anywhere near what my old one did. Least i got a roof over my head though :)

Does giving your neighbors wife a good tumble in the sheets count?

Her husband works late and doesn't seem to be performing his duties lately, and you know how younger women need to have their needs met more often.

12 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

Does giving your neighbors wife a good tumble in the sheets count?

Her husband works late and doesn't seem to be performing his duties lately, and you know how younger women need to have their needs met more often.

No, that is doing something bad.

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I want each and every single one of you to do something good today or tomorrow. It could be anything. From helping an old lady carry her bags to paying for someones gas at the gas station. Anything at all just do it!

The world is falling apart! and everyone is out for themselves. I think its about time we tipped the balance to show a few people that good people do indeed still exist.

I did my part today. Topped someones parking meter up as it was almost out and i left a letter with £40 on a random persons car when i was out shopping.

If you do go on and do something good today or tomorrow. Post what you did here :D

That's just not going to happen I am a ****.  What if I go a week without f***ing with someone. 

10 minutes ago, Han sole said:

That's just not going to happen I am a ****.  What if I go a week without f***ing with someone. 

:cheer:  :chuckle:

Every day I help out someone.. Each day I bring a truck load of milk for those to drink...LOL..I from time to time, given homeless people I see on the side of the road, food or change... I do get the occasional, one, who come up to the truck, when parked at a TS, and try to give me some bs... Last week a old guy look to be around 65+ came up to me with this said story about someone who supposedly stole his 2014 car up in Liberal Kansas.. He said the cops, told him he would not get it back.. He need some money for his wife and grand son to get back to Ardmore OK... HMMMMM well Ardmore from Edmond was 100 miles, how did he get to Edmond from Liberal.. Plus this guy did not look like he could drive, and his eys both had cataracts. I told him sorry, I have no money, which was true, as all I had was plastic at the time..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.