Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Cell Phone "Extermination" Towers

23 posts in this topic

Are cell phone towers latent microwave weapons of mass destruction that could be turned on by a simple switch that could kill nearly everyone?  Could this be true?  Is this the final solution to eliminate the population?  You need to watch both videos below. 

1 person likes this

I really wondered why one was put up in my little valley three years ago. There isn't 200 people in a 10 mile radius, no way 50 cell phone customers will pay the $250,000 cost of the tower in the next millennia.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Brio said:

I really wondered why one was put up in my little valley three years ago. There isn't 200 people in a 10 mile radius, no way 50 cell phone customers will pay the $250,000 cost of the tower in the next millennia.

Actually they need one about every Ten miles or so because of the curvature of the earth. They kinda need to "see" each other. You probably have another one ten miles towards a more populated town.

8 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Actually they need one about every Ten miles or so because of the curvature of the earth. They kinda need to "see" each other. You probably have another one ten miles towards a more populated town.

Curvature of the Earth?  That's pretty funny!

6 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

You don't account for curvature in civil engineering/surveying for short distances (less than 100 miles). Civil engineers and surveyors will utilize planar surveying (which assumes the earth is a flat plane) at distances up to roughly 162 miles. Therefore, engineers and surveyors don't account for curvature at any distant less than 162 miles. They would then apply geodetic surveying (which does account for the earth's curvature) at 162 + miles. However, if your shooting surveys for something like telephone poles, railroad tracks, bridges, roads, etc.; you can simply breaky your surveys down into smaller distances, thus always utilizing planar surveys and never taking into account geodesy. Government agencies (for the most part) seem to be the only organizations that utilize geodetic surveys. Communication towers have absolutely nothing to do with earth's curvature. 

2 people like this

There was supposedly a video around JH15 stating that an android could be a walking time bomb that could literally blast from the phone itself...it might've also been on iphones also, but I haven't heard much more about any of that.  Sure it wasn't a Li-on battery going off?

The handbook of Amateur radio states that you can fry somebody at any frequency/power especially if not grounded properly....

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Is there anything they're not trying to kill me with? 

Refrigerator door handles and door knobs..... they seem to be pretty safe, lol.

I put out a Paul Revere warning about these towers back in 2008, and no one listened or cared.  I showed people the facts, no one cared.  I didn't understand why, then I realized I wasn't on the TV or wearing the right costume for them to take my (everyone's) free to all information seriously. 

They tell us all what they are doing and can do, publicly.  Most of what we show people is information from the sources, and people don't believe it all because it comes from us.   If that isn't mind control, nothing is.   They know none of you people read, so contract accepted by not speaking up, silence is consent.

Just for you.. Kingsman where cellular phones are used to control humans and what not!

I made a thread at LOP using these 2 videos.  I go back to  these topics now and then when I see someone breaking out good visuals and info on them, otherwise I'm just waiting for the apathy & ignorance to thin out more.   I knew how fuct we all were 8 years ago when I was made aware of their capabilities, no one else seemed to care, not many care now still but at least more know about them now than back then.

4 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

I made a thread at LOP using these 2 videos.  I go back to  these topics now and then when I see someone breaking out good visuals and info on them, otherwise I'm just waiting for the apathy & ignorance to thin out more.   I knew how fuct we all were 8 years ago when I was made aware of their capabilities, no one else seemed to care, not many care now still but at least more know about them now than back then.

People don't realize the power of "frequencies."  Frequencies can physically change, along with mental programming. The lights at checkout lines in stores like Walmart emit a frequency that influences you to purchase stupid knickknacks and such that you see on the racks by the cash register. Television and music are tools used against the masses to make them think & act the way they do. How are people acting in this world? The answer is: wicked. People are materialistic, greedy, self-indulgent, racist, narcissistic, dumbed down drones. However, this isn't by their own doing (not entirely). It's like I said (and a few brilliant men before me): "The power of frequency shapes this world." Unfortunately, it appears that the elite of the world have accomplished their feat of programming the entire world. I honestly think the percentage of the world's population whom are "awake" and aware of this programming are only a minority of the populace in comparison. 

I suppose that we'll see in due time....

2 people like this

McWest, you are right about the frequencies. This has been going on for years, even if you research such strange things as why symphonies tune to the "A" note before they begin a performance. (calms the crowd, puts them in a receptive state.) And there is also a split as to why the "A" note was chosen. Fascinating research topic there, if you're interested.

But in the modern era, the frequency bombardment is everywhere. There are few, if any, public areas where one is not being bombarded with these frequencies. I am told there are methods you can practice to guard your own frequency, but I am not well versed enough in this to recommend anything to anyone at this point. 

As for cell phones/towers being used as weapons against us, absolutely possible. I remember being on a forum many years back where we were discussing how to communicate with one another should we find ourselves in an emergency situation. Cell phones, of course, were out.. But it also surprised me to find that even simple walkie talkies could also be used as a weapon against you ... that their frequencies could be pinpointed and then ... kaboom bye bye. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.