Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

UK wants authority to serve warrants in U.S.

16 posts in this topic

WHAT IN GODS GIVEN NAME IS FKING WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!!??!?!!

UK wants authority to serve warrants in U.S

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/04/uk-wants-authority-serve-warrants-us/79851282/

Read the full article in the link above

-

The official said the talks have sought to preserve privacy protections that have been at the center of the recent U.S. debate over access to Americans' telephone records that were part of a formerly secret program disclosed by former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.

"These communications are happening with the speed of light, and law enforcement agencies need to keep pace with these communications,'' the official said.

A separate official said that any agreement also would be designed to provide equal benefits for  U.S. law enforcement and national security authorities in U.S. investigations.

"Such an agreement would ensure U.S. access to data stored in the United Kingdom in support of law enforcement, terrorism, and other transnational threat investigations and support our partners’ ability to investigate serious crime, as well as terrorism and other transnational threats on a reciprocal basis,'' that official said.

1 person likes this

Parliament should be flogged in the streets for allowing the UK to become a haven for terrorist.

My friends in London say it's the worst.

3 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Parliament should be flogged in the streets for allowing the UK to become a haven for terrorist.

My friends in London say it's the worst.

It is pretty bad. But cant do shit about it here.

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It is pretty bad. But cant do shit about it here.

Why not?

What are people so afraid of?

Just now, Team Uzi said:

Why not?

I don't know. But no point in me standing alone. and everyone here is so sheepified! its f***ed!

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I don't know. But no point in me standing alone. and everyone here is so sheepified! its f***ed!

Sounds like they watched too many episodes of "Good Neighbors". LOL

4 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Why not?

U.S. Citizens have guns and aren't doing anything about "it." Then again, a violent revolution is very unwise in my opinion. Therefore, the reason citizens of the United Kingdom aren't doing anything about "it" are the same reasons that the citizens of the U.S. (or any other country) aren't doing anything about it.

Ah, next 'all Western countries follow suite' and form an international organisation administrating warrants.  Hey presto, one more (major) step towards a One World Order.

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Ah, next 'all Western countries follow suite' and form an international organisation administrating warrants.  Hey presto, one more (major) step towards a One World Order.

World Police, right.

That's the spirit, going after them criminals our own government won't take care of.

Well heck, Germany already has fusion access to all of our driving records...

3 hours ago, McWest said:

U.S. Citizens have guns and aren't doing anything about "it." Then again, a violent revolution is very unwise in my opinion. Therefore, the reason citizens of the United Kingdom aren't doing anything about "it" are the same reasons that the citizens of the U.S. (or any other country) aren't doing anything about it.

Well, you're wrong.

FBI has a report out showing Americans pulling their guns out and deterring assailants 96% of the time.

The new report shows that the bad guys just run away without a shot being fired.

In the other 4% the assailants are simply killed.

We love our guns.

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.