Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Well it took 23 years but my mother now believes in ufo's and managed to piss me off!

9 posts in this topic

Well it took 23 years but my mother now believes in ufo's and still managed to piss me off!

she knows i like this stuff! So down to the meat! last night i had a hard day at work and went to bed earlier than usual. Getting ready to move out so i've been fixing stuff up. But last night my mother took the dog out for a piss :D yes i don't sugar coat it! and she saw 12 lights in a line in the sky. NO MOVEMENT AT ALL! she watched it for 10 minutes it then slowly began to move over the house and it then shrunk. The lights got closer to the middle. the were curved when it was above. Until they finally met as 1 light and vanished into thin air. No stars or light were visible near the object.

So while i did not see it myself. it sounds like she saw a triangle ufo? that somehow teleported out? Thats the only explanation for the lights converging at the center right? like a vacuum?

anyway im pissed because she did not wake me up. If she had then i'd have footage for you all :(

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife did the same thing to me the other day.  Strange big glowing ball and didn't even think to record it on her cell or get me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

My wife did the same thing to me the other day.  Strange big glowing ball and didn't even think to record it on her cell or get me.

Everyone mocked her today.... they asked if she got probed. I just laughed quietly in the corner... haters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Well it took 23 years but my mother now believes in ufo's and still managed to piss me off!

she knows i like this stuff! So down to the meat! last night i had a hard day at work and went to bed earlier than usual. Getting ready to move out so i've been fixing stuff up. But last night my mother took the dog out for a piss :D yes i don't sugar coat it! and she saw 12 lights in a line in the sky. NO MOVEMENT AT ALL! she watched it for 10 minutes it then slowly began to move over the house and it then shrunk. The lights got closer to the middle. the were curved when it was above. Until they finally met as 1 light and vanished into thin air. No stars or light were visible near the object.

So while i did not see it myself. it sounds like she saw a triangle ufo? that somehow teleported out? Thats the only explanation for the lights converging at the center right? like a vacuum?

anyway im pissed because she did not wake me up. If she had then i'd have footage for you all :(

I guess i lucked out with the beautiful women i married!!she is not a cter but has a open mind and will listen to anythimg i say!!!i love her!!looking into flat earth i came across aliens,demons,ufos,and every other conspiracy out there.well i believe i told this story before but anyway.we were talking shit about our lil boy(messimg around joking)about how he is evil and lil punk(he is a toddler)well we starting saying how he really is loving,caring,funny ,crazy,MAMA BOY and my wife all of a sudden grabbed jer stomach(save exact spot where she would get pains and he would kick when she was pregnant with him!!.well when we lifted up her shirt there was 3 scratches rite fluckin there.even drew alil blood(very little)scared the f*** outta her.OK I have dreams where i can fly and i have tried to bring my kids into these dreams with no preveil.well one time i was flyingin a dream and i said f*** it im getting lil man i wanna fly with boy.a voice said no you are not allowed to do that but i ignored and some how i was on the ground holdin his hand.i can hear like these mens voices(like some sortnof swat team radio)and i knew and got the feeling they where lookin for us.outta nowhere a women ran by me took my son and hauled ass.the women had red,orange,blonde,yellow hair and she was f***in fast!!!i mean i chased her threw 2 yards 3 houses and was always 10-15 ft behind her.last house i jumped out window and went flying over the neighbor hood to find him.i was having a panic attack.THEY WARNED ME I COULDNT BRING SOMEONE INTO MY DREAM AND I DID,LET ALONE MY FLUCKIN LIL DUDE.while i was flying i felt the bad swat team getting closer and i woke up.i was sweating,hyperventilating and screaming and SO WAS MY WIFE!!!!id dint tell her the dream right away because i was SCARED YES SCARED.i asked her why she was crying while holding her sweatimg body.She said a group of men where looking for our son.she grabbed him ran and her hair set on fire!!!!THE WOMEN WHO GRABBED MY SON IN MY DREAM WAS MY WIFE,THE HAIR I SAW MUST OF BEEM HER HAIR ON FIRE!!NOW THAT IS FLUCKIN CRAZY AND I WILL NEVER TRY AND BRING ONE OF MY KIDS INTO MY DREAMS AGAIN.I AM SO LUCKY THAT MY WIFE(THATS WHO I THINK IT WAS)OR SOME LADY WAS THERE TO SAVE MY SON.I REALLY FEEL LIKE SOME FLUCKED UP SHIT WOULDA HAPPENED IF NOT FOR HER!!

SORRY SHEP FOR THE DAM BOOK, GLAD UR MOM HAS SEEN FOR HERSELF WHAT IS REALLY GOIN ON!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yaknow said:

I guess i lucked out with the beautiful women i married!!she is not a cter but has a open mind and will listen to anythimg i say!!!i love her!!looking into flat earth i came across aliens,demons,ufos,and every other conspiracy out there.well i believe i told this story before but anyway.we were talking shit about our lil boy(messimg around joking)about how he is evil and lil punk(he is a toddler)well we starting saying how he really is loving,caring,funny ,crazy,MAMA BOY and my wife all of a sudden grabbed jer stomach(save exact spot where she would get pains and he would kick when she was pregnant with him!!.well when we lifted up her shirt there was 3 scratches rite fluckin there.even drew alil blood(very little)scared the f*** outta her.OK I have dreams where i can fly and i have tried to bring my kids into these dreams with no preveil.well one time i was flyingin a dream and i said f*** it im getting lil man i wanna fly with boy.a voice said no you are not allowed to do that but i ignored and some how i was on the ground holdin his hand.i can hear like these mens voices(like some sortnof swat team radio)and i knew and got the feeling they where lookin for us.outta nowhere a women ran by me took my son and hauled ass.the women had red,orange,blonde,yellow hair and she was f***in fast!!!i mean i chased her threw 2 yards 3 houses and was always 10-15 ft behind her.last house i jumped out window and went flying over the neighbor hood to find him.i was having a panic attack.THEY WARNED ME I COULDNT BRING SOMEONE INTO MY DREAM AND I DID,LET ALONE MY FLUCKIN LIL DUDE.while i was flying i felt the bad swat team getting closer and i woke up.i was sweating,hyperventilating and screaming and SO WAS MY WIFE!!!!id dint tell her the dream right away because i was SCARED YES SCARED.i asked her why she was crying while holding her sweatimg body.She said a group of men where looking for our son.she grabbed him ran and her hair set on fire!!!!THE WOMEN WHO GRABBED MY SON IN MY DREAM WAS MY WIFE,THE HAIR I SAW MUST OF BEEM HER HAIR ON FIRE!!NOW THAT IS FLUCKIN CRAZY AND I WILL NEVER TRY AND BRING ONE OF MY KIDS INTO MY DREAMS AGAIN.I AM SO LUCKY THAT MY WIFE(THATS WHO I THINK IT WAS)OR SOME LADY WAS THERE TO SAVE MY SON.I REALLY FEEL LIKE SOME FLUCKED UP SHIT WOULDA HAPPENED IF NOT FOR HER!!

SORRY SHEP FOR THE DAM BOOK, GLAD UR MOM HAS SEEN FOR HERSELF WHAT IS REALLY GOIN ON!!

wow!

well just remember bring toddlers or unborn babies into dreams can be powerful.... its at that very young stage that it is said things that can happen like that are the most intense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Everyone mocked her today.... they asked if she got probed. I just laughed quietly in the corner... haters!

Insulted your mother? Really? About a silly flying saucer?

Seems ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

Insulted your mother? Really? About a silly flying saucer?

Seems ridiculous.

Pretty sure it was harmless banter. I would not have been laughing in the corner if i thought otherwise. :) plus she laughed too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Pretty sure it was harmless banter. I would not have been laughing in the corner if i thought otherwise. :) plus she laughed too!

Well right then. Sounds like a good sport, your Mum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.