Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

WATCH: New ISIS Video Shows Child Soldier Beheading Man

7 posts in this topic

In a new video purportedly released by the Islamic State, an ISIS boy soldier of African descent beheads an official with Jabhat al-Shamiya, or the Levant Front, for failing to implement sharia law. According to international terrorism watchdog group Terror Monitor, the victim is an alleged “religious jurist” named Muhammad Tabsho.

Terror Monitor further reports that the boy executioner has been identified as the son of Abu Darda, who was killed by a United States airstrike in Aleppo, Syria.

<snip>

http://heavy.com/news/2016/02/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-child-boy-soldier-beheading-executing-man-militant-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-full-uncensored-youtube/ 

Beheading begins around 14 min. mark. I can't understand anything up to that point, the guy has on the prerequisite jumpsuit. Real or fake? You decide! 

Please explain to me why the all encompassing security state that can watch every move I make, every email I send and listen to all of my phone calls is not capable of catching these people and cutting off their internet.  In nature, some animals have the ability to make themselves look much larger than they really are, I am beginning to think that is what the "intelligence" community is doing just to keep us in line. 

1 person likes this

Well that looked ridiculously easy.  Must have had a Jedi knife saber.  Notice also that the "victim" NEVER changes his expression as the knife begins allegedly cutting his throat.  What composure!

Edited by Rothbard

If this is real, it's evil for the obvious reasons.

If this is fake, it is evil to stage such a thing and involve a "child" indoctrinated by a depraved ideology.

1 person likes this

Doesn't seem like there was much emotion to the boy's voice, sounded rather like bad acting.

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Please explain to me why the all encompassing security state that can watch every move I make, every email I send and listen to all of my phone calls is not capable of catching these people and cutting off their internet.  In nature, some animals have the ability to make themselves look much larger than they really are, I am beginning to think that is what the "intelligence" community is doing just to keep us in line. 

Because it's not real, lol.

-- CGI green screen, you can tell by their outline as they walk to the spot of the performance

-- Hitting pause I see no neck injuries on his left side after the knife made several saw cuts

-- Who edited this? Cutting edge top dollar Hollywood guys working for ISIS?  This is a terrorist done edit, lmao

-- They cover his noticeable facial scar features with blood at the beheading part so no one can tell for certain

-- Convenient pauses and cuts, lol, I mean what is this an R-rated TV show?  This is FAR from amateur editing stuff, FAR from it.

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Because it's not real, lol.

-- CGI green screen, you can tell by their outline as they walk to the spot of the performance

-- Hitting pause I see no neck injuries on his left side after the knife made several saw cuts

-- Who edited this? Cutting edge top dollar Hollywood guys working for ISIS?  This is a terrorist done edit, lmao

-- They cover his noticeable facial scar features with blood at the beheading part so no one can tell for certain

-- Convenient pauses and cuts, lol, I mean what is this an R-rated TV show?  This is FAR from amateur editing stuff, FAR from it.

I am not sure at what point they became so utterly Hollywood, but at one point there was definitely a HUGE shift in quality! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.