Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Nine quick and tasty egg dishes you can cook in under five minutes

5 posts in this topic

I had to post this, I was browsing the site for a bit, and came across these two pages I like very much. Especially when it comes to FOOD!

The Croque Madame Sandwich and the Baked Eggs with Sausage and Cherry Tomatoes. OMG *Drool* I got to make these sometime in the near future. haha

Nine quick and tasty egg dishes you can cook in under five minutes

http://brightside.me/article/nine-quick-and-tasty-egg-dishes-you-can-cook-in-under-five-minutes-90405/

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
2 people like this

Eggs in Baked Jacket Potatoes

I am so making that tonight!!

edit, I think I'll make the egg muffins too, I get two dozen each week from my chicken lady and they're building up.

Edited by Brio
1 person likes this

The egg muffins are really good, like ... an omelet muffin.

The eggs in baked potato are still in the fridge ready for the oven and my DH to wake up (night shift) enough to be hungry. The eggs were too big for the potato skins so there's spillage.

I made the eggs in baked potato and I'll do it again but with a few changes. The biggest potatoes I can find and scoop them out thoroughly, the eggs I put in spilled over. Watch the bake time the egg white cooks slower than the yolk somehow, mine were over cooked. Might be a better recipe to cook the potato skins with bacon bits,cheese and seasoning then put a properly cooked sunny up egg in it and skip the oven baking of the egg.

8 hours ago, Brio said:

I made the eggs in baked potato and I'll do it again but with a few changes. The biggest potatoes I can find and scoop them out thoroughly, the eggs I put in spilled over. Watch the bake time the egg white cooks slower than the yolk somehow, mine were over cooked. Might be a better recipe to cook the potato skins with bacon bits,cheese and seasoning then put a properly cooked sunny up egg in it and skip the oven baking of the egg.

Sounds good, give it a try. =)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.