Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Ten ingenious tricks that will revolutionize your cooking

8 posts in this topic

Those are fabulous, fun and easy. I'm going to try a few of them. 

Clean out the fridge day. Left over little bags of veggie mix (spotted cauliflower, limp broccoli and baby carrots that never get stale no matter how long they spend in the crisper) the yucky side dishes that KFC calls salad, the baked potato that didn't get eaten, chicken and left over steak, it all went into the soup pot with broth and a half cup of wine. My clean out the fridge soup is either really good or gawd awful bad.

I've made the chocolate balloon balls - filled them with a chocolate mousse and topped with whipped cream.  Pretty fancy looking and fun!

Honestly the best cooking advice i can give is so simple but its not really even cooking. Just go buy a shit load of cheap bulk sauces. Salad cream, tomato ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, sweet chilli etc etc.... And experiment with mixing them.

I work part time sometimes catering and when im on i mix salad cream, with mayo, and ketchup and bbq sauce to make a tasty sauce that is tart with bite but makes your mouth water like no nothing you have ever seen. I can slap this shit on any kind of sandwich from warm to cold. Burgers, bacon, sausages. dressing on salad.... over chips etc etc and trust me. f*** me man! sales went up by like 700% lol i shit you not. I was only working part-time and the boss called me last week and said all of his customers had been asking for the sauce. I lied and said it was a family recipe because well i dont feel like sharing my secrets. So i go in and make him a large weekly batch every monday morning. The cost of making it is about 15£ for a months worth of ingredients! The 700% increase in sales for that sauce make him an extra 300£ a day.

He gives me 50 just for making that sauce whether i work or not. Sauce is the key. The right sauce can make anything tasty!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Honestly the best cooking advice i can give is so simple but its not really even cooking. Just go buy a shit load of cheap bulk sauces. Salad cream, tomato ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, sweet chilli etc etc.... And experiment with mixing them.

Awesome, thank you! I make really nice stir fry sauce with ranch salad dressing and bbq sauce, stumbled on that one day, but didn't occur to me to take it farther 'til now.

My soup btw was a disaster :f7TRnPw: doggies liked it though.

1 person likes this

On 2/5/2016 at 6:29 AM, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I'm loving the Mini egg and cheese tortilla cups and the Grilled cheese sticks with Basil Tomato sauce. Yum!

Ten ingenious tricks that will revolutionize your cooking

http://brightside.me/article/ten-ingenious-tricks-that-will-revolutionize-your-cooking-90755/

Thanks for the post. I really like the chocolate balloon bowls. It looks mgnamy. I will try all of them.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.