Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Africa #StopWhiteGenocideInSA

16 posts in this topic

85 000+ White ppl have been MURDERED in brutal GENOCIDAL attacks UNDER THE COMMUNIST ANC’S, “MANIFESTO,” And still continues in SA...#StopWhiteGenocideInSA 

The man who oversaw his own peoples' political euthanasia states the obvious. Now, who would have seen that coming?

This was the view expressed by former president FW de Klerk at a conference held in Cape Town today to commemorate the 26th anniversary of his speech that initiated South Africa's transition into democracy.
"Racism is too much a part of the narrative of political leaders. Politicians including Jacob Zuma must avoid utterances that feed racism which is divisive." His advice to the president was to  focus on nation building and develop a "peaceful, positive and constructive co- existence".
"The overwhelming majority of South Africans are not racist," said De Klerk.
He said there was no hierarchy of racism in SA, but that the ANC was "guilty of imposing such a hierarchy".

<snip>

http://stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.si/2016/02/after-26-years-south-africa-is-more.html

And there's a video at the link:

VIDEO: WHITE SQUATTER CAMPS IN THE MOST RACIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, CALLED SOUTH AFRICA
The South African government has made laws which deny all survival rights to White South Africans: This small 3,4 million strong minority in South Africa is denied food-aid, land-rights, jobs and even denied public housing in their own historic suburbs. Today 1 million white people (70% of them are children & elderly people) out of the 3.4 million white population in South Africa are living in poverty because of White men/women were barred from the public and private-sector job markets in South Africa by the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act Some of the white victims of 119 ANC RACIST RACE BASED LAWS BARRING WHITES FROM THE ENTIRE JOB-MARKET IN SOUTH AFRICA... I dont call it White Squatter Camps, I call them WHITE CONCENTRATION CAMPS FORCED ON WHITES BY RACIST ANC GOVERNMENT 

Think white genocide isn't real? It is. I've been reading about this for awhile and apparently since many farms were turned back over, the country is having even more problems feeding themselves due to mismanagement. 

2 people like this

Note that this is Communism causing this. Whenever I see anyone espousing that Commie garbage as Utopia, it makes me want to hurl. They are the enemy, always have been and ALWAYS will be! 

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Think white genocide isn't real? It is. I've been reading about this for awhile and apparently since many farms were turned back over, the country is having even more problems feeding themselves due to mismanagement. 

This is very true there are many accounts of the brutality dished out by the government to whites. Problem is like you said seeing how all the white farmers had their lands confiscated the majority black population is having a hell of a time just feeding themselves.

Just now, Quick1966 said:

This is very true there are many accounts of the brutality dished out by the government to whites. Problem is like you said seeing how all the white farmers had their lands confiscated the majority black population is having a hell of a time just feeding themselves.

If we're lucky they'll starve to death. 

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Note that this is Communism causing this. Whenever I see anyone espousing that Commie garbage as Utopia, it makes me want to hurl. They are the enemy, always have been and ALWAYS will be! 

Lol! I second that! I'm Cuban. Well actually I'm American. I was born here my family fled in the 60s. So I'm very familiar with communism and all the B.S that goes with it!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If we're lucky they'll starve to death. 

One can only hope! Karmas a *****!

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

6 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

I live here.  We can go on and on and write reams of stories and bind them into a big fat tomb it will not change the minds of the corrupt who have been put in power by some very fancy wheeling and dealing and Soros monies.  The crime rate is probably just a bit below Detroit.  http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/sa-cities-among-worlds-most-dangerous-1977468

But, it is still one of the most beautiful countries in the world - as a matter of fact if nature is your thing, Africa is incredible.  But because of the tribalism and warmongering it is not all that safe.  I worked in almost all the African countries from 1998 until 2012 and saw much of Africa.  It became a problem to get money out of some of the countries and safety was also not always a guarantee.

South Africa have strange labour laws.  The idea of the commies is to "repair" the past by having things like BBBEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment) and Affirmative action.  They would rather have a position empty and suffer the consequences than employ a white male.  Whilst apartheid was not all that cool, what is happening now is ten time worse as people who are not qualified are given a job (deployed as apposed to employed) and the result is dire. Hell, our state president only has grade 7 education!

Go google Nkandla and read the horror stories.

But, it my country and here I will stay!

1 person likes this

Also google SAA - the South African Airways!

Here is a comparison:

World Airlines

1) QANTAS (Australian) 32 500 employees with a total of 252 aircraft = 129 employees per aircraft

2) American Airlines 87 897 employees with a total of 618 aircraft = 142 employees per aircraft

3) Delta Airlines 106 216 employees with a total of 722 aircraft = 147 employees per aircraft

4) British Airways 36 832 employees with a total of 238 aircraft = 154 employees per aircraft

5) United Airlines 115 149 employees with a total of 710 aircraft = 162 employees per aircraft

6) South African Airways 55 500 employees with a total of 58 aircraft = 957 employees per aircraft.

I wonder why they need tens of millions in government subsidies?

2 people like this

Watch around the 1:00 mark when the vehicle stops at a traffic light after the highway turn off -this is a near daily thing..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.