Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ISIS POSTS WARNING!!!

12 posts in this topic

I'm unsure of the news source, but it's linked from drudge. 

What do you guys think? Do they have these guys around in 15 different states? 

It doesn't sound like an unreasonable number for ISIS to be able to obtain considering the amount of youths leaving and signing up. If they said thousands, or even hundreds, I'd be skeptical. 

And they are warning that the next 6 months will be interesting. 

The guy making the threat is a US born Abu Ibrahim Amriki. 

ISIS 71 Fighters 15 States 

The terrorist group says they will murder Pamela Geller and kill anyone who shields her. 

The terrorists also say they have 71 fighters in 15 different states and they 23 have signed up already for missions like the failed Sunday attack in Garland, Texas. 

Via Sooper Mexican: 

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem 

“The New Era” 

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. As our noble brother in the Phillipines said in his bayah, “This is the Golden Era, everyone who believes… is running for Shaheed”. 

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don’t care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah. 

We have 71 trained soldiers in 15 different states ready at our word to attack any target we desire. Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, We are increasing in number bithnillah. Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan. The disbelievers who shot our brothers think that you killed someone untrained, nay, they gave you their bodies in plain view because we were watching. 

The next six months will be interesting, To our Amir Al Mu’mineen make dua for us and continue your reign, May Allah enoble your face. 

May Allah send His peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhummad and all those who follow until the last Day. 
– 
Abu Ibrahim Al Ameriki 

I'm sick of Isis posting warnings - How about this...Bring it Isis! We are not afraid of you. You might have 71 trained soldiers but we have millions of people who are armed and hiding behind every blade of grass waiting for you...Lets get the party started!

1 person likes this

I'm sick of Isis posting warnings - How about this...Bring it Isis! We are not afraid of you. You might have 71 trained soldiers but we have millions of people who are armed and hiding behind every blade of grass waiting for you...Lets get the party started!

​Fuck yeah, CGK! Lock and load. But I keep asking myself, who are they really?

OP, please try and provide live links for your posts. I found this similar one that says pretty much the same thing:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/isis-posts-warning-we-have-71-trained-soldiers-in-15-states-names-5-targets/

Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem

“The New Era”

To our brothers and sisters fighting for the Sake of Allah, we make dua for you and ask Allah to guide your bullets, terrify your enemies, and establish you in the Land. As our noble brother in the Phillipines said in his bayah, “This is the Golden Era, everyone who believes… is running for Shaheed”.

The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah in the heart of our enemy. Our aim was the khanzeer Pamela Geller and to show her that we don’t care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter. This will heal the hearts of our brothers and disperse the ones behind her. To those who protect her: this will be your only warning of housing this woman and her circus show. Everyone who houses her events, gives her a platform to spill her filth are legitimate targets. We have been watching closely who was present at this event and the shooter of our brothers. We knew that the target was protected. Our intention was to show how easy we give our lives for the Sake of Allah.

<snip>

Any one else find it interesting the five states that are named have some of the strictest gun control laws? 

Any one else find it interesting the five states that are named have some of the strictest gun control laws? 

​There's always a method to their madness!

​Fuck yeah, CGK! Lock and load. But I keep asking myself, who are they really?

​Cinn, It doesn't  matter WHO they are. Lets just get this party started. I can't speak for the rest of the states, but we are ready in Texas and most of us Texans have been ready for a long, long  time. Bring it on Isis.....or whoever you are.

Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may -Sam Houston

1 person likes this

The fan is about to be soiled, and royally so. They're in the USA and the govt knows it. The military raised the FPCON to Bravo. The govt knows something is up and it could be VERY soon.

Hmmm, "circus show"? 
The language of the warning is a bit strange.

It doesn't surprise me that Michigan is named though.
They have the largest Muslim population in the states.

71 is not very many people, split up into 15 states that's probably working in 4 to 5 men teams. Trained professionals working like that could do a lot of damage in a short amount of time. There is an abundance of soft targets. We'll see how long this goes on until we call them out for fear mongering if nothing happens.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.