Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

February is the month

19 posts in this topic

Im not sure of the threads purpose other than to state that you need to watch this month. Economic issues may arise. as well as other issues. This month is a key month for plans that are supposed to go into motion.

Agreed to, by the lady in this thread:

She says February and June.

Just now, Sky Cat said:

Agreed to, by the lady in this thread:

She says February and June.

Im not sure if you saw what i posted a while back. I'd link it but i cant remember the thread. BUT i said the last 6 months of 2015 it will heat up and the first half of 2016 will be when it happens.

Seems on point given what has happened. Im just not sure how exactly it will play out. But these are the dates that have been passed on in a few places.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Im not sure if you saw what i posted a while back. I'd link it but i cant remember the thread. BUT i said the last 6 months of 2015 it will heat up and the first half of 2016 will be when it happens.

Seems on point given what has happened. Im just not sure how exactly it will play out. But these are the dates that have been passed on in a few places.

Yeah, I recall you saying that, and I agree.

...and :IGly6RW:

Roflmao

sheppy been peddling that poop for awhile lol 

ya sure you betchya 

<shakes his head 

ya the world is flat to I guess roflmfao

Just now, thoth said:

Roflmao

sheppy been peddling that poop for awhile lol 

ya sure you betchya 

<shakes his head 

ya the world is flat to I guess roflmfao

And have i been wrong about it :D no! look at the last 7 months thoth. Then sit down and stop hating.

2 people like this

Well he's not wrong. We'll see how bad things can get soon. We're in full depression. Even the people with their heads up their own asses have to be feeling the pinch by now. Zerohedge shows that the markets are all over the place. We have several major bubbles about to burst. The student loan debt bubble is the main one. I can't imagine many people being able to pay back that shit in this economy. We also have a vast number of people both young and old who cannot earn a living wage, becoming more desperate all the time. Desperation leads to anger, rioting, chaos. This year is ripe for a lil' o' the ol' ultraviolence.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Ninja said:

Well he's not wrong. We'll see how bad things can get soon. We're in full depression. Even the people with their heads up their own asses have to be feeling the pinch by now. Zerohedge shows that the markets are all over the place. We have several major bubbles about to burst. The student loan debt bubble is the main one. I can't imagine many people being able to pay back that shit in this economy. We also have a vast number of people both young and old who cannot earn a living wage, becoming more desperate all the time. Desperation leads to anger, rioting, chaos. This year is ripe for a lil' o' the ol' ultraviolence.

Yeah I second that! This year is off to a rocky start and I feel the games have just begun.?

It's the ides. Pagans like the ides and it's the start of the new year in thier natural view. Feb will be rocky so we accept the temp increase in the water that comes in March, claiming to be peace, but we all know what Mar(s)ch is really about. So Feb will suck, but keep eyes open on the next chapter, as this part of the tale closes in the cold.

I don't know what's coming or when, but I do know that warnings to prep have been ignored with much regret.

8 minutes ago, Brio said:

I don't know what's coming or when, but I do know that warnings to prep have been ignored with much regret.

A lot op people can not prepare, because of economic situation. I am one of them.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

A lot op people can not prepare, because of economic situation. I am one of them.

TPTB know this and made sure of it. But I'm not sure the preppers will be better off for long, because you know TPTB will target them first and take everything away.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.