Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Uzi

Obama sucks up to Radical Muslims in Baltimore.

12 posts in this topic

He made statements only a few years ago that he hated groups that cling to their God and guns. But those guys were Christians.

Right?

He also attacked free speech.

l'm noticing that the MSM isn't touching this either.

Americans should be outraged at the crap that's coming out of this guys pie hole.

Ever notice how they always disable comments on their live feeds? I guess they can't handle the back lash. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Ever notice how they always disable comments on their live feeds? I guess they can't handle the back lash. 

Right?

Slowly this will get out and people will be pissed.

Incidentally, the cleric of this mosque has strongly opposed homosexuality and called it a mental illness.

How do you believe that crowd will respond to this hug festival?

Check it out. This appearance of the fearful mongrel was kept so under wraps that people in Baltimore thought that they were under alien invasion as air force one flew into town.

5 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

l'm noticing that the MSM isn't touching this either.

Americans should be outraged at the crap that's coming out of this guys pie hole.

It was all over CBC news today, not sure why a US president visiting a mosque in Baltimore is Canadian national news, but there it is. :lol_alpha:

6 minutes ago, Brio said:

It was all over CBC news today, not sure why a US president visiting a mosque in Baltimore is Canadian national news, but there it is. :lol_alpha:

Because it appeals to the Huge Muslim population in Canada.

I was in Windsor not too long ago and I was floored by the number of Muslims in that city.

King Putt never ceases to amaze me! I bet no one knows that when the East Coast was experiencing that blizzard a few weeks ago and they where arresting people for being on the streets in NYC, Air Force One took a 24 hour trip to Miami. Yes, the peasants where snowed in and King Putt  played 18 holes in Miami. He got in and out of town without anyone noticing except for commercial pilots and those of us who read NOTAMS!

21 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Because it appeals to the Huge Muslim population in Canada.

I was in Windsor not too long ago and I was floored by the number of Muslims in that city.

I haven't seen a single one, but I'm sorta small town Northern BC, mostly Sikhs here. I doubt Muslims would like the climate lol. Vancouver is being taken over by Chinese looking for somewhere to park their money

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user92183/imageroot/2016/01/CanadaHouse_0.png

Full retard. Glad I live where I do :)

4 minutes ago, Brio said:

I haven't seen a single one, but I'm sorta small town Northern BC, mostly Sikhs here. I doubt Muslims would like the climate lol. Vancouver is being taken over by Chinese looking for somewhere to park their money

CanadaHouse_0.png

Full retard. Glad I live where I do :)

Hey that looks just like my house.

They say it's worth $170,000.

LOL. No chit y'all's.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.