Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doom11

Why Illuminati wants people to believe in Aliens! **EXPOSED**

10 posts in this topic

 I have been following CERN for some time, and I find this stuff fascinating.  I also think there's much more to what they're telling us, but I'll just leave it at that.

If you overlook what sounds like a sales pitch, this video is very interesting.  It explains a bit of mechanics behind the Santilli (concave) and Galileo (convex) lenses, as well as the "behavior" of the ITEs that they've been picking up.

 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjV-uLF7dvKAhUqmoMKHd3xBogQFggNMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DscsIAfv42Hs&usg=AFQjCNGzkNWmqHdMqqv3qulGiWK0phqrQQ&sig2=NR1CGJprYkCij-IBiGyxIA

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TruthSeeker said:

 I have been following CERN for some time, and I find this stuff fascinating.  I also think there's much more to what they're telling us, but I'll just leave it at that.

If you overlook what sounds like a sales pitch, this video is very interesting.  It explains a bit of mechanics behind the Santilli (concave) and Galileo (convex) lenses, as well as the "behavior" of the ITEs that they've been picking up.

 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjV-uLF7dvKAhUqmoMKHd3xBogQFggNMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DscsIAfv42Hs&usg=AFQjCNGzkNWmqHdMqqv3qulGiWK0phqrQQ&sig2=NR1CGJprYkCij-IBiGyxIA

This is simpler link:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems as though these charismatic leaders such as Obama want to create an opposite of reality scenario, destroying the economy, the planet, then want us to come kissing their butt for the disaster they created to get out of it.  Of course this is the Machievellian idea to create a problem and then somehow just as a charismatic leader, pull a solution out of their sleeve.  But the solution is just as bogus as the problem, as they are in complete agreement.  Not exactly sure how you reach other dimensions with a haldron collider, but seems as though the poop has created the whole UFO situation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

This is simpler link:

 

 

Thanks, Counter!

At the risk of sounding like a hopeless "newb", how did you link that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

Seems as though these charismatic leaders such as Obama want to create an opposite of reality scenario, destroying the economy, the planet, then want us to come kissing their butt for the disaster they created to get out of it.  Of course this is the Machievellian idea to create a problem and then somehow just as a charismatic leader, pull a solution out of their sleeve.  But the solution is just as bogus as the problem, as they are in complete agreement.  Not exactly sure how you reach other dimensions with a haldron collider, but seems as though the poop has created the whole UFO situation.  

This...

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TruthSeeker said:

Thanks, Counter!

At the risk of sounding like a hopeless "newb", how did you link that?

I read through the link and url= was a youtube link, so I extracted it to a youtube link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

This...

 

 

 

Maybe "they're" responsible for the crop circles.  But that's interesting the little Nazi patch there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Maybe "they're" responsible for the crop circles.  But that's interesting the little Nazi patch there...

LOL.

That whole cover photo looks kinda PhotoShoppie to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting thread.  I'll try to watch the video tomorrow when my bw allows.

There's no doubt that Advanced Beings exist. Stone Age primitives did not build the megalithic structures that we still can't replicate today -- the Giza pyramids, Baalbeck stones, Puma Punku. And those were physical beings in our dimension/perception range.

TruthSeeker, are you familiar with Montalk.com? He sorts out the numerous varieties of entities which humans perceive as demons, genies, and other "supernatural" presences. The Electric Universe, based on di-electricity, easily explains the existence of invisible intelligent creatures. Not unlike how dogs and whales hear ultrasonic, bats echolocate, butterflies see ultraviolet. The statue in front of the CERN building is the Hindu god Shiva, the destroyer.

https://environmentalarmageddon.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cern_shiva.jpg

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.