Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TV-Finland on How To Stop RAPE

21 posts in this topic

This is actually NOT a parody, TV Finland released this "informative" for their women and girls of how to stop rape.

Doomed. Wait, maybe if I tell my mother, sister, nieces to watch this, they'll be safe when the Hordes arrive in America?

Oh, very related! John Kerry calls ISIS APOSTATES...?!@?!@?!!?##$?

"ROME: With an unusual choice of language, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry waded into Islamic theological debate on Tuesday when he branded ISIS “apostates.”

The United States affords its citizens religious freedom and does not consider apostasy a crime, but Kerry chose the term to rubbish the jihadis’ claims of piety.

“Daesh is in fact nothing more than a mixture of killers, of kidnappers, of criminals, of thugs, of adventurers, of smugglers and thieves,” he declared.

“And they are also above all apostates, people who have hijacked a great religion and lie about its real meaning and lie about its purpose and deceive people in order to fight for their purposes.”

Lying, since I seriously can't believe he is this misinformed *******!

Here is what a Leading SAUDI Cleric thinks on ISIS - Soddy Barbaria being where Sufism (hard-core fundamentalist Islam) began:

http://www.aina.org/news/20160128183033.htm

A former imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca has said that the Islamic State (IS) group follows the same brand of Islam as officially espoused by Saudi Arabia.

Footage translated by British think tank Integrity UK on Wednesday showed leading cleric Sheikh Adel al-Kalbani speaking to the Dubai-based channel MBC about what he believes are the roots of IS.

"We follow the same thought [as IS] but apply it in a refined way," he said. "They draw their ideas from what is written in our own books, from our own principles."

The cleric said that "we do not criticise the thought on which it (IS) is based".

Kalbani repeated the oft spread conspiracy that unnamed intelligence agencies had played a role in the rise of IS.

He said intelligence agencies had "exploited" those who followed the ultra-conservative Salafist brand of Sunni Islam.

"Intelligence agencies and other countries might have [helped] Daesh to develop, providing them with weapons and ammunitions, and directing them," he said, using an Arabic acronym for IS."

4 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

This is actually NOT a parody, TV Finland released this "informative" for their women and girls of how to stop rape.

Doomed. Wait, maybe if I tell my mother, sister, nieces to watch this, they'll be safe when the Hordes arrive in America?

Aww man you beat me to it! I just read this article afterwards laughing my ass off! I didn't know all those years of playing street fighter would have come in handy!? But on a serious note this is extremely sad. So women effectively can't fight back with more than a purse. Wtf!?! The only thing that stops a rapist dead in his tracks are two shots center mass and one in the head to make sure he don't get up! Europeans better get their shit together before it's too late!

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Aww man you beat me to it! I just read this article afterwards laughing my ass off! I didn't know all those years of playing street fighter would have come in handy!? But on a serious note this is extremely sad. So women effectively can't fight back with more than a purse. Wtf!?! The only thing that stops a rapist dead in his tracks are two shots center mass and one in the head to make sure he don't get up! Europeans better get their shit together before it's too late!

Once the culprits realize that sudden lead poisoning can occur during an attempted rape, the sooner women will be liberated from the "war on women" that the Obama regime is waging as we speak. The promoted furthering of immigration and interracial couplings resulting in the violent demolition of the western civilization needs to be met with lethal force.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

I would have liked it much better if she had hit him over the head with a tire iron. 

2 people like this

Wow, what an informative video.

Who knew that migrants are afraid mittens and handbags?

No need for weapons; just wear mittens all the time and everything will be fine.

:wacko:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Wow, what an informative video.

Who knew that migrants are afraid mittens and handbags?

No need for weapons; just wear mittens all the time and everything will be fine.

:wacko:

I know right! But maybe they're special tai chi mittens with invisible pushing forces. ? 

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

I know right! But maybe they're special tai chi mittens with invisible pushing forces. ? 

Maybe they're electrified mittens.

Indian engineers invent 'anti-rape' underwear which gives attackers electric shocks and automatically texts police for help

Anti-rape underwear which delivers a 3,800 kilovolt shock to any would-be attacker has been created by a team of Indian engineering students.

After disabling the assailant, the undergarment has been designed to automatically send a text message to police or family members containing the GPS location of the attempted crime.

Pressure sensors on the garment, sewn in around the bust area, detect unwanted force and trigger the powerful shock. It can deliver up to 82 electric shocks, more than enough to disable any attacker.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303287/Indian-engineers-invent-anti-rape-underwear-gives-attackers-electric-shocks-automatically-texts-police-help.html#ixzz3z9RDnyAi 

20 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Indian engineers invent 'anti-rape' underwear which gives attackers electric shocks and automatically texts police for help

Anti-rape underwear which delivers a 3,800 kilovolt shock to any would-be attacker has been created by a team of Indian engineering students.

After disabling the assailant, the undergarment has been designed to automatically send a text message to police or family members containing the GPS location of the attempted crime.

Pressure sensors on the garment, sewn in around the bust area, detect unwanted force and trigger the powerful shock. It can deliver up to 82 electric shocks, more than enough to disable any attacker.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303287/Indian-engineers-invent-anti-rape-underwear-gives-attackers-electric-shocks-automatically-texts-police-help.html#ixzz3z9RDnyAi 

Should be and all-time Stockholm Stocking stuffer by next Christmas.

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Lol! You can't make this stuff up!? But women should be able to castrate via lead projectiles at their would be assailant. I guarantee if women could carry rapes would be on a sharp decline.?

Ei! What is that? Stop, or I'll use my fist of death? Not even a fist.

She showed him her palm.

:picard-facepalm:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.