Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Hands up! Don't shoot!

9 posts in this topic

They say they won't, that that's proceedure. But let's look at a video.

CNN says he was reaching, calling the shooting Justifiable Force. Let's here the COP Universe opinion on that

I don't think they should've shot him. I think he put his hands up and they kept yelling. He thought about reaching for the firearm, but then obviously thought better, as his hands flail back out to the side. He takes several steps in a 360 to show his hands are back up and unarmed. Then, he was shot.

That girl needs to stop giving interviews. Everything she says can and will be used against Lavoy Finnicum and that damn "reporter", I use that term loosely was trying to bait her into exoneration of the FBI. There's a lot more to that video than what CNN is showing. 

He was wearing body armor and everyone thinks that they planted that gun on him because he left all his weapons back at the refuge when he left there that day. They were on their way to a meeting with a sheriff and after that, a meeting with the FBI. They had no business out there starting crap with roadblocks. 

It does look like he was reaching. Could he have reached to make them shoot him?

4 minutes ago, Wolf Pup said:

It does look like he was reaching. Could he have reached to make them shoot him?

Its way more likely he was reaching for a wound. Natural reaction! and witness accounts back up this theory.

1 hour ago, Wolf Pup said:

Now I know why wolves should eat their young.

If you slow down the video you can see what looks like the cops gun recoiling just before he reaches to his side then of course you see all the cops shooting after that. I hope and pray the family and friends do get all the info they need to fry their asses. The shooting was uncalled for especially when they were running for their lives from the first road block from being shot at for no reason. It was a failed assassination attempt that turned out to work for them but the backlash is killing the media and FBIs story of events. But of course the media doesn't care what the truth is, they only care about ratings. 

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Its way more likely he was reaching for a wound. Natural reaction! and witness accounts back up this theory.

If they would have just released the version including the AUDIO, this would have been a no brainer, but they didn't.

I think we have an answer as to why they didn't.

The FBI, cops and every other armed "authority" here in the U.S. is so shit scared of the public that this is what you end up with. A bunch of trigger happy thugs who willing go along with whatever they are told. They need to be disarmed immediately. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.