Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

They Are Coming To America

26 posts in this topic

 

 Why You Cannot Have MUSLIMS in Your Country Great Britain , Germany or America or where ever they go .

    This video is in Great Britain and shows what an entrenched muslim population creates: a no-go zone . Muslims have a different culture that is focused on domination wherever they go . It is violent and will use force to change the culture where ever they go .

 

America What will you do ?

One thing I hope for their sake is that muslims will think about is the fact unlike Great Britain America is armed to the teeth .

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CSB said:

America What will you do ?

Why do Brits and Americans (and French, Canadian, German etc) deny what they did to unoffending countries for the last 15 years? NATO is comprised of war criminals annexing resources, forcing the continuance of the fossil dollar, killing over a million in Iraq alone before 9/11 ever happened!

The death of 500,000 Iraqi children's lives due to sanctions during the Clinton admin.

 

Do you think these people love you? Do you think they wish you no harm, as bombs drop on and around them? What did Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon ever do to Europe or the US? WHAT??

Dropping bombs for decades on countries that never harmed or threatened to harm you sorta creates a little hatred, wouldn't you think? You allowed your elected leaders to do this now they're using their hatred against you. To defeat you. And if you let it, you deserve it because in a democracy, we get the government we deserve.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, grav said:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/9f/92/e79f92309eedc10101f623c29c5f63f5.jpg

Too bad I can't embed that image. 

 

 

This has been posted before. Everyone should watch it.

 

Saudi Arabia isn't Islam. 

That's why they won't take any of the refugees in, they are the ones that created and sent them out amoungst them so those they feel are not of the correct faith are punished by the fear they themselves have created in thier enemies to whom they also feed. This is so they can spend money on beheadings and not missles, as that can fall on the American tax payer dime.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CSB said:

 

 Why You Cannot Have MUSLIMS in Your Country Great Britain , Germany or America or where ever they go .

    This video is in Great Britain and shows what an entrenched muslim population creates: a no-go zone . Muslims have a different culture that is focused on domination wherever they go . It is violent and will use force to change the culture where ever they go .

 

America What will you do ?

One thing I hope for their sake is that muslims will think about is the fact unlike Great Britain America is armed to the teeth .

The fact that the U.S. is so heavily armed is not necessarily a safeguard against this kind of stuff happening over here.  Wrecking havoc on U.S. Soil and claiming the land for their own is a goal (to them) worth dying for.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TruthSeeker said:

The fact that the U.S. is so heavily armed is not necessarily a safeguard against this kind of stuff happening over here.  Wrecking havoc on U.S. Soil and claiming the land for their own is a goal (to them) worth dying for.

 

 

Except for one huge thing, the Left, who is in full Dhimmi mode, intent on not only flooding us with people that hate anything Not Islam, and by removing our Right to self defense, making us just as vulnerable. This will happen here, but as soon as people stand up for themselves, they are labeled everything from biggots, racists to right-wing terrorists.

They will TRY to disarm us, which will lead to chaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Muslims do NOT want to take over the world because we have bombed their countries. Because of anything but We are Not Musilm. Period. Refusal to believe in their so-called prophet is actually considered an assault on their prophet. Plain and simple. Anything they decide disagrees with Any of their medieval beliefs is not a "difference of opinion" but an attack on theirs.

They just recently in India trashed a statue of GHANDI, with ISIS logos, Other foul language, OK, did Ghandi EVER hurt Anyone?!?!? I do believe he was as open minded, pacifistic as it gets, right?!? They do NOT hate us because of Anything but the fact that WE are not THEM.

Any other reason is superfluous and an attempt to justify their insanity and supremacism

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree.  They expect tolerance for their ideology, yet give none in return.

If the Muslims (in name only) eventually get on the same page with the ones who truly practice the ways of Mohammad, we will have some real trouble on our hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least here so far the few that live here seem to be well behaved but I usually only see them at Walmart and a cpl other places but no violence as of yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Groove said:

At least here so far the few that live here seem to be well behaved but I usually only see them at Walmart and a cpl other places but no violence as of yet. 

Yeah same here in Florida. Your in the south too right? They seem to have a foothold in Nor Cal or at least the town I was in. But we'll see if that's still the case when their numbers grow. Although I don't see them making any headway in the rural areas. Country folk don't and won't put up with that shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Brio said:

Why do Brits and Americans (and French, Canadian, German etc) deny what they did to unoffending countries for the last 15 years? NATO is comprised of war criminals annexing resources, forcing the continuance of the fossil dollar, killing over a million in Iraq alone before 9/11 ever happened!

The death of 500,000 Iraqi children's lives due to sanctions during the Clinton admin.

 

Do you think these people love you? Do you think they wish you no harm, as bombs drop on and around them? What did Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon ever do to Europe or the US? WHAT??

Dropping bombs for decades on countries that never harmed or threatened to harm you sorta creates a little hatred, wouldn't you think? You allowed your elected leaders to do this now they're using their hatred against you. To defeat you. And if you let it, you deserve it because in a democracy, we get the government we deserve.

Actually put the blame on the house of Saud. They are behind everything you claim the west is responsible for. They play both sides and have been doing so for as long as there has been conflict in the region.http://www.channel4.com/news/saudi-arabia-and-the-house-of-saud-things-you-should-know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.