Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Migrants sexually harass German School Girls - Mayor dismisses Grandfather: "Don't provoke them"

13 posts in this topic

Published on Jan 31, 2016

Last Thursday a worried grandfather voiced his concerns about the increasing incidents of sexual harassment of young girls on their way to school by migrants in a meeting in the German town of Bad Schlema. His own granddaughter has been victim of sexual harassment and he fears it will be much worse when girls will wear less clothing in the summer or dress for physical education. The mayor's reply angered the over 100 citizens who were present: "It's simple, don't provoke them and don't walk in these areas."

The crowd went furious, some mocked the absurdity of not being able to walk to school in your own town, some demanded he step down immediately. Later the situation escalated and the Mayor threatened to call the police and clear the room because of incitement of hatred (sources below).

He said it's "technically not necessary to walk near the refugee shelters, there are alternative routes."

Later the citizens went on how government actions leave them no other choice than drift off to the Right political spectrum. In many cases the so-called "refugees" receive more benefits, better housing and more legal protection than natives. They also face very little legal consequences for sexual harassment, theft and vandalism. Because of the refugee crisis, Germany's new Right Wing Party "Alternative for Germany" went from under 4% to 12.5% in latest polls.

In Islam, any woman not wearing a headscarf or not dressing modestly is considered "fair game" and is therefore free to rape. The number of rapes has increased dramatically ever since Germany has opened the flood gates to millions of young Muslim men. Police are instructed to cover up the nationality of rapists - this tower of lies collapsed after the huge scale gang sex attacks in Cologne with over 500 women being attacked simultaneously.

More and more reports emerge of "refugee" gang rapes of children as young as 3. Just a few months ago a 7 year old girl was brutally raped on a playground in Chemnitz in broad daylight by an African "refugee".

TRANSLATION EDIT: It's difficult to hear, but he might be saying "in 10th grade" and not "under 10". It''s difficult to make out. Either way he means his young granddaughter.

Source for the original story in Germany:

http://www.freiepresse.de/LOKALES/ERZ...

Look at these freaking elected leaders, they're the same Brand of Stupid EVERYWHERE! 

There's something escaping me that I can't put my finger on, why politicians, police and media are protecting the migrants. I can see they are, but why?

10 minutes ago, Brio said:

There's something escaping me that I can't put my finger on, why politicians, police and media are protecting the migrants. I can see they are, but why?

We're all thinking that. It's the NWO agenda. But for what reason? To start a new war? 

Just now, grav said:

We're all thinking that. It's the NWO agenda. But for what reason? To start a new war? 

Yes that crossed my mind, taxpayer support for WW on the ME. Saudis, Qatar and Israel to be uninvolved of course.

Maybe they really thought they had everyone dumbed down enough to accept this into their countries, but miscalculated? Then again, they're already in, en masse, to the point where I don't think there is any getting them out unless there is civil war. Did you see where one of the countries is actually sniper training these people as part of their "assimilation" process? 

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Maybe they really thought they had everyone dumbed down enough to accept this into their countries, but miscalculated? Then again, they're already in, en masse, to the point where I don't think there is any getting them out unless there is civil war. Did you see where one of the countries is actually sniper training these people as part of their "assimilation" process? 

They shipped a lot of them in at significant expense for a purpose. It's so twisted but you have to look at who benefits. For example, Russia is actively fighting ISIS but supporting Assad and Assad is PM of Syria where the most migrants come from (or say they do) so if Europeans hate Assad, they won't object to their tax dollars being spent on regime change for Syria?? Something along those lines. I know if I was trying to plan on taking Syria's pipeline to EU via Turkey I'd want the backing of those who will pay for it for me.

Daily Mail, CNN, GQ, Telegraph, BBC, CBC, Guardian, Breitbart, Sputnik, all headlining atrocities by the Syrian refugees.

Do you hate them enough yet to let us spend your tax dollars on moar bombs? We really want that pipeline and there's millions moar where they came from if not.

Edited by Brio

21 minutes ago, Brio said:

Daily Mail, CNN, GQ, Telegraph, BBC, CBC, Guardian, Breitbart, Sputnik, all headlining atrocities by the Syrian refugees.

Do you hate them enough yet to let us spend your tax dollars on moar bombs? We really want that pipeline and there's millions moar where they came from if not.

The first head liner was all about Assad using chemical weapons "on his own people" when they wanted an excuse to bomb Syria (NATO). So, we had to rush in and save the Syrian refugees. Now that they're in Europe by the millions both illegally and legally, everyone hates them because of what they are doing. And there is no doubt about what they are doing, it's exactly what the elite knew they would do.

So, I think they were brought into Europe and the UK in order to destabilize all of those nations. So at the same time, you've got the hatred going on against Assad and destabilization. Europeans are already wanting them deported. Whether or not they realize that going after Assad will only cause more of a refugee crisis remains to be seen. Their governments are as out of control as ours is here in the U.S. so I doubt the citizens would get their way in any of it without warring with the refugees.

I can't figure out their end game, because I think all leadership work together behind closed doors to shape the world the way they want it. After all, the leaders are hardly ever in any kind of danger, it's only the common people who are cannon fodder for them. 

I saw a vid once and it showed how there were 2 competing shoe stores on the same block. When they got mad at one shoe store owner they'd buy from the other one. What they didn't know was that both stores were owned by the same person. 

2 hours ago, Brio said:

its simple actually. clear as day, the wheels are in motion.

please follow and itll all make sense

1. import fighting age muslims into white christian countries intentionally knowing that race/religious wars will at some point ensue within each of these countries

2. pass a bill thatll allows troops to be stationed anywhere at anytime with UN already signing off on it

3. muslims will kill whites, whites will kill muslims, troops will kill those resisting confiscation and voila.

many birds with one big stone

population reduction

ww3

religion will most likely be outlawed because it makes everyone racist......thatll be the spin

more land and resources for those elites that moved temporarily to places like new zealand allowing for the purchase of large swaths of land

the survivors will be desperate for food and some sense of stability and security

enter old school serfdom

why didnt they just build a few hundred huge housing developments in Africa?

plenty of land....because this is a middle eastern thug muslim vs white thing thats why and not one white signed up for it

how long have we been brainwashed into the whole blind to color thing or the whole equality thing? im 100% sure they didnt get that memo for a reason.

saddam, the egyptian guy and the syrian guy kept that shithole on lockdown. this has been in the works since desert storm

20 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

everyone hates them because of what they are doing. And there is no doubt about what they are doing, it's exactly what the elite knew they would do.

They were screened for it before being shipped to Europe and N America I'm willing to bet. Males between the ages of 18 and 30, free passports and transportation to _____ (NATO country). Women and children need not apply.

20 hours ago, Oregonian said:

its simple actually. clear as day, the wheels are in motion.

please follow and itll all make sense

Consider also, Syria has a pop.of 17mm, an estimated 4mm have left. Safe to say 90% young males? If half the pop. is female (8.5mm) the remaining males, 5mm of them, how many are too old or too young to defend Syria? Ostensibly, The Turks can simply walk in. Not that women can't fight, but I don't see them being supplied with the armaments a NATO country can field.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.