Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Databases

17 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm using cash as much as possible now, it doesn't stop everything, but it keeps some information away from being recorded and every time I deny the beast some food in the form of info, it feels like I won... something. 

Priceless !! and ya it makes one feel good to know that you a smell ahead of the herd .

1 person likes this

They're incredibly frightening and powerful tools. Six years ago I was studying for an advanced diploma in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Bio Geodatadase was one of the required courses. (The 'Bio' part just refers to Biological resource management applications and 'Geo' geography, but the software is the same) The more I got into it, the more frightening it became in it's potential. They are fully queriable. Be afraid.

Edited by Brio
Information not Engineering.

2 hours ago, Brio said:

They're incredibly frightening and powerful tools. Six years ago I was studying for an advanced diploma in Geographic Engineering Systems (GIS) and Bio Geodatadase was one of the required courses. (The 'Bio' part just refers to Biological resource management applications and 'Geo' geography, but the software is the same) The more I got into it, the more frightening it became in it's potential. They are fully queriable. Be afraid.

Most people don't even realize that their entire life can be data mined, twisted and used against them with these databases. Laws need to be made to stop it. A lot of this started with people collecting info on their customers and selling it, of course, the government has always realized the value in spying on and collecting data on everyone. We should have databases on them, it's easy to find out who the traitors are in Congress by their votes. Wonder how they'd like that? 

look into the true behemoth: equifax
they are quietly branching/tentacling into all

horrifying past, present and future with these cats

this is the invisible giant, the rest are gates into side streets

any mark of the beast will be through them

1 person likes this

It's getting worse. Now NSA info will be fused with domestic authority in databases. We're done. Fused in fusion centers. We've been looking at the First and Second Amendment too much, should have been looking at the 4th! They completely gutted that one first. Now it's easy to gut the other Amendments by using the fact that there is no longer a 4th Amendment to zero in on the people who exercise those rights, because they are considered to be subversives and domestic terrorists. This is the first Amendment that I have seen completely erased. The 2nd will be next. The 1st will have to come last because everyone knows they're supposed to have freedom of speech in America, it's the most widely known, even by people who have never read any part of the Bill of Rights. Not until they have a literal gag in their mouths will some realize what has happened to them. 

Slick. Policy changes through THE FEDERAL REGISTER. 

People have got to start reading The Federal Register.  It's how they do what they do. When they make policy changes and rule changes in govt. agencies, they have to be published there. There is a way to dispute these changes.  No one does because few know it even exists. 

1 person likes this

Cinn Said:

"I'm using cash as much as possible now, it doesn't stop everything, but it keeps some information away from being recorded and every time I deny the beast some food in the form of info, it feels like I won... something".

I buy those non rechargeable VISA cards.

They are awesome and come in values of between 25-500$. If someone gets your account numbers, they aren't even traceable to you and they can only steal the cash that's left in the balance of the card.

A great way to shop online too. ANONYMOUSLY.

2 people like this

wait til the autonomous robots are given the ability to add input to your records without any due process or human involvement or redress.

and somewhere in micetype it will say : we are not responsible for errors and or omissions made by artificial intelligence.

the perfect excuse for anything that happens.

Edited by radio doc
add

5 minutes ago, radio doc said:

wait til the autonomous robots are given the ability to add input to your records without any due process or human involvement or redress.

I think the no fly list is close to that, except for the human involvement part. Scary times!  All I know is they are not getting my body, it is mine.  When they try to force vaccinations or anything else, it's on.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.