Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Uzi

SHOCK: As Man Shows up 5 days after his BURIAL!

4 posts in this topic

Seriously, They must have crapped their shorts.

The funny part was that the "dead" guy was just out looking for a job.

Yeah RIGHT. LOL.

1 hour ago, Team Uzi said:

LOL  This is supposed to be based on a true story and this article reminds me of it. I watch all horror movies, especially zombie ones. Tedrodotoxin... is inside the toxic algae that puffer fish eat and is supposed to be a main component of "zombie powder".  Japanese have restaurants where this fish is served, but has to be prepared by special chefs or the patrons might die. I love zombie movies and watch every one I can find. lol 

55 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL  This is supposed to be based on a true story and this article reminds me of it. I watch all horror movies, especially zombie ones. Tedrodotoxin... is inside the toxic algae that puffer fish eat and is supposed to be a main component of "zombie powder".  Japanese have restaurants where this fish is served, but has to be prepared by special chefs or the patrons might die. I love zombie movies and watch every one I can find. lol 

LOL.

We probably have the biggest zombie movie collection of all time. Probably give a list off topic.

Back to the article, this mistaken identity is reasonable, apparently the body was submerged? Bloated? Leech covered?

And they all kinda look alike anyways, right?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.