Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

A cat’s rules for life

8 posts in this topic

A dog runs into a door and bounces off it, says "HUH??"

A cat runs into a door and says "I meant to do that"

Cats are pretty darn hilarious. Nice light-hearted post, sometimes you have to stop & smell the flowers. :cheers:

I have a cat I inherited from my kid when she moved out. Her name is Mena. She weighs about 8 lbs. She'll be 18 in Sept. She bangs the cupboard doors when she's hungry, just hooks a claw to the bottom, yanks it out and the spring load hinge does the rest. Bang! She's been yowling a lot lately so I sent her to my kids (her cat after all, right?) that lasted a month and my kid sent her back vowing never to allow any kids she might have to ever get a kitten. Huh. Maybe it was Mena drooling in her face at 3AM she didn't like. Or thumping up and down the hall all night sounding like a water buffalo. Or sitting on the back of the couch at eye level and switching her tail all and every teevee hour. I dunno, who wouldn't want that enhancement to their life?

Edit she's sitting in my lap now and growls if I pet her.

Edited by Brio

Cat's can be such wierdos, like my cat Ringo. lol

Anyway they are outside cats, Ringo keeps the other 3 in line. Hell he'll even run them away from the porch sometimes lol.

We had this rug sitting over the wood hand rail for a while, he would just jump on that thing, lay balanced on it, by the door for hours. Such a weird cat. haha

Ohh and he is the only one who goes inside with our dog and sleeps with him with the heatlamp, I guess he runs the others out of the dog house too. HAHAHA

Don't fall for their trap! Cats are your overlords! Those felines don't have this guy fooled....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.