Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

PSA - Do not accept random friend requests on Facebook, even from people you know.

6 posts in this topic

Seems to be some bot going creating accounts, and im not talking  2 or 3 accounts, im talking about 40 to 50.

The other weird thing is, it seems to be targeting key people or people who post information / news and/or who are patriots, ect. so I'm thinking to myself if it's the FEDS doing this. I'll keep around if your normal day peeps are reporting fake accounts as well, then it will make It some part of a scam via a bot.

If you find anything let us know and post to this thread.

Another note - I could be wrong, but I didn't start hearing this until recently, but after LaVoys death. :damned:

17 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Seems to be some bot going creating accounts, and im not talking  2 or 3 accounts, im talking about 40 to 50.

The other weird thing is, it seems to be targeting key people or people who post information / news and/or who are patriots, ect. so I'm thinking to myself if it's the FEDS doing this. I'll keep around if your normal day peeps are reporting fake accounts as well, then it will make It some part of a scam via a bot.

funny you say that i dont fagbook but to check mail around the world.  I have had a tone this week 

1 person likes this

Yes, the trolls, alphabet agency-directed ones, and just anyone leftish are out in herds. As always, just be careful with anything that could be misconstrued in any way, Anywhere.

3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I don't have facebook....do you want to be my friend anyway DK???

Just now, CGK said:

I don't have facebook....do you want to be my friend anyway DK???

LOL - you are already are  :laugh:  :2sMZZFw:

be back in 30 or so

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.