Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NemoGravitus

I made a conspiracy rap that covers everything!

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, grav said:

Can you post the lyrics?

Listening to the lyrics that might be a bad idea :D

1 person likes this

O.o.o. I keep forgetting that this isn't 1957. :laugh:

I also spit.i do shows at local clubs.i am going to do a flat earth diss on degrasse callin b.o.b full of shit.instead of just saying earth flat.i am using the facts from our threads.im goin to ask @JibbyJedi to do a video over the audio just like the ktalk videos.he is very talented and ima throw him some doe!!im going after all of them who say the earth isnt flat!!its going to epic!!!

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I also spit.i do shows at local clubs.i am going to do a flat earth diss on degrasse callin b.o.b full of shit.instead of just saying earth flat.i am using the facts from our threads.im goin to ask @JibbyJedi to do a video over the audio just like the ktalk videos.he is very talented and ima throw him some doe!!im going after all of them who say the earth isnt flat!!its going to epic!!!

In west-lane coruscant born and raised.... I proved the earth was flat ***** i need no praise.......but i got a question for deGrasse Tyson..... you think yourself wise but your just a jelly bison... so plump and round... you think you got the power of eisenhower....Shut up ***** just go sniff a flower.

No flow but worth the effort :D

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

In west-lane coruscant born and raised.... I proved the earth was flat ***** i need no praise.......but i got a question for deGrasse Tyson..... you think yourself wise but your just a jelly bison... so plump and round... you think you got the power of eisenhower....Shut up ***** just go sniff a flower.

No flow but worth the effort :D

a jelly bison?

On behalf of bisons everywhere, hmpph! why the insult? What did we ever do to y'all?

YK, don't forget his gaudy ties and vests, proper attire for a Nasa pimp. uh huh

Uppity a-hole. Smug as a roach in a rug.

It's gonna be a loooong song. Spit. Scat. Jam. Rap. Punk poetry. Whatev' 

1 hour ago, yaknow said:

No problem my friend, gotta get the new cpu 1st then I can spit out all that stuff.  Going to have to do "K-Talk lost episodes" too playing catch up with them, lol.  I hope they don't pull the audio down for those shows, I haven't downloaded them all yet.

I'll do my best with what I have to work with.

:cheer:

1 hour ago, yaknow said:

You need to get Jibby on the 1's & 2's!  I believe he used to DJ.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.