Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

(vd0) Race War: Swedes Clear Out Central Station of Migrants

10 posts in this topic

vd0

A mob of black-clad masked men went on a rampage in and around Stockholm’s main train station last night beating up refugees and anyone who did not look like they were ethnically Swedish.

Before the attack, the group of 200 people handed out xenophobic leaflets with the message ‘Enough now’.

Swedish media reported that the thugs, allegedly linked to Sweden’s football hooligan scene, were targeting unaccompanied minors with a ‘foreign’ background.

The mob, wearing all-black balaclavas and armbands, ‘gathered with the purpose of attacking refugee children’ Stockholm police spokesman Towe Hagg said.

‘Police are now looking into the leaflets that were handed out by masked people before the attack’.

Authorities confirmed that at least 40-50 people went on a rampage at 9pm on Friday night attacking migrants.

Witnesses told Aftonbladet newspaper that they saw a gang of black-clad thugs attacking refugees at the station.

‘I saw maybe three people who were beaten. That was no football brawl or something similar. They targeted migrants. I was quite scared and ran away,’ a witness said.

The leaflet handed out before the attack refers to the alleged murder of Alexandra Mehzer, a 22-year-old aid worker knifed to death at the child centre where she worked in Molndal, Sweden.

A Somali-born 15-year-old migrant has been accused of killing her during a fight between two asylum-seekers.

As everyone knows, I am totally opposed to violence of all sorts.

But what did people think was going to happen?

How far can you push people before they snap?

Maybe the Swedish government – or the Germans – should have invented some type of scientific device to measure the point at which people are likely to snap and go on violent mob rampages?

Here’s the flier. cont

Edited by rbear

In the wake of the sexual assaults allegedly perpetrated by men of “Arab origin” in Cologne, Germany on New Year’s Eve, the Swedish press revealed what certainly appeared to be a coverup related to a wave of similar incidents that apparently occurred at a youth festival and concert in central Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården last August.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-30/200-swedes-storm-occupied-stockholm-train-station-beat-migrant-children

So the police have been covering up assaults by the immigrants which is apparently s.o.p. these days and nothing new, but when people find out it's being covered up, they tend to lose it, especially on the heels of the young woman who was murdered.

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 6:41 AM, Brio said:

In the wake of the sexual assaults allegedly perpetrated by men of “Arab origin” in Cologne, Germany on New Year’s Eve, the Swedish press revealed what certainly appeared to be a coverup related to a wave of similar incidents that apparently occurred at a youth festival and concert in central Stockholm’s Kungsträdgården last August.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-30/200-swedes-storm-occupied-stockholm-train-station-beat-migrant-children

So the police have been covering up assaults by the immigrants which is apparently s.o.p. these days and nothing new, but when people find out it's being covered up, they tend to lose it, especially on the heels of the young woman who was murdered.

Ser, they even openly announce their plans Refugee Rapper: “Come Here Swedish Girls, I Promise You’ll Get a Knife in Your P*ssy” 

I want to know how the 22yo girls death was an "alleged murder" when she was stabbed to death!?!

2 hours ago, rbear said:

WTF! And the Swedish gov really thinks people are going to let this happen. Heck I think more people need to snap like that. Those so called migrants have no respect for their host nation and yes they need their heads kicked in. You don't bite or rape the hand that feeds you. Friggin animals, all of them. If they were to act like most of the rest of the developed world and not going around raping and killing and preaching peace while cutting heads off people may not be so mad. Just like the other day my fiancé and I were at the store and one creepy looking middle eastern man just kept staring at her, me with my self defense training noticed that he might not have the best intentions so I asked him "do we have a problem?" He looks at me and didn't reply and then started staring at her again so I asked him again "do we have a problem?" Still no reply from him even with me in his face. At this point my lady was getting mad at him and I could see it. Then she said something to him in Arabic and then he freaked out and left. She never told me what she said buy the look on his face was priceless. My fiancé has a diverse back ground to say the least, Haitian and middle eastern and doesn't take crap from anyone. Lol. 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Groove said:

WTF! And the Swedish gov really thinks people are going to let this happen. Heck I think more people need to snap like that. Those so called migrants have no respect for their host nation and yes they need their heads kicked in. You don't bite or rape the hand that feeds you. Friggin animals, all of them. If they were to act like most of the rest of the developed world and not going around raping and killing and preaching peace while cutting heads off people may not be so mad. Just like the other day my fiancé and I were at the store and one creepy looking middle eastern man just kept staring at her, me with my self defense training noticed that he might not have the best intentions so I asked him "do we have a problem?" He looks at me and didn't reply and then started staring at her again so I asked him again "do we have a problem?" Still no reply from him even with me in his face. At this point my lady was getting mad at him and I could see it. Then she said something to him in Arabic and then he freaked out and left. She never told me what she said buy the look on his face was priceless. My fiancé has a diverse back ground to say the least, Haitian and middle eastern and doesn't take crap from anyone. Lol. 

Those so called migrants have no respect for their host nation and yes they need their heads kicked in.

I like that you use the word "host".

It supports the idea that these creatures are merely PARASITES.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

Those so called migrants have no respect for their host nation and yes they need their heads kicked in.

I like that you use the word "host".

It supports the idea that these creatures are merely PARASITES.

There's really no other word for it. They are parasites. 

1 hour ago, Groove said:

There's really no other word for it. They are parasites. 

Poisoning parasites seems to work the best.

51 minutes ago, Team Uzi said:

Poisoning parasites seems to work the best.

I wonder if they make a spray for that. Hah. 

26 minutes ago, Groove said:

I wonder if they make a spray for that. Hah. 

Or a little something they could schmear on anything labeled Halal.

LOL.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.