Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dear Illuminati High Council & Your 3 "Angels"

14 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, toast said:

Do you believe in angels sky cat?

They are simply beings of a higher dimension.  "Angel" is probably a bad term to use, but it can simply things for some people.

2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

They are simply beings of a higher dimension.  "Angel" is probably a bad term to use, but it can simply things for some people.

I believe in them as well as other dimensions or "layers" of reality some of which we can't perceive.

37 minutes ago, toast said:

I believe in them as well as other dimensions or "layers" of reality some of which we can't perceive.

Angels being a name only - not even close to what the fairy tales want people to believe - entities of varying kind i.e. good and bad.  Dimension can be many, certainly more than the three we can observe.

6 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Angels being a name only - not even close to what the fairy tales want people to believe - entities of varying kind i.e. good and bad.  Dimension can be many, certainly more than the three we can observe.

Yes, Falke, I agree, well-put...

However, the physics woman is talking about something completely different to what I use the word "dimension" for.  The 'dimensions' I refer to are actual fields of reality (zones of "places").  The physics woman is smoking crack and what she describes is, perhaps ironically, far more woo-woo than what I'm referring to.

I have seen an angel with wings three times. Once he was calling out my name.

7 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Yes, Falke, I agree, well-put...

However, the physics woman is talking about something completely different to what I use the word "dimension" for.  The 'dimensions' I refer to are actual fields of reality (zones of "places").  The physics woman is smoking crack and what she describes is, perhaps ironically, far more woo-woo than what I'm referring to.

Jip, she does go a bit too far over the top.  Point is we must not  beating head against the wall emoticon(beat our heads against the wall) trying to understand or simply say Nope it does not exist because we mere mortals are not able to see nor understand.  Sometimes I feel like  slapping emoticon people who live a life, blissfully unaware that he/she is in fact not the whole universe.

Here is a secret some may not yet know:

There is a universe, earth is not the only planet/rock/or what ever in the universe and once you (man) realise the size of the universe then you (man) will come to the realisation that thinking we puny humans are the only entities here on earth or in the universe is but a dream.

Here's another question:  Who has visited a place or city for the very first time but oddly have a feeling of deja vu and suddenly it seems as if you have been there previously and you even recognize the streets or buildings and seem to "know" stuff which is all but logically explainable?  I know I have, and I am not unhinged....

7 hours ago, Smurf said:

I have seen an angel with wings three times. Once he was calling out my name.

I saw Chris Angel once. What horse hockey.

1 hour ago, FalkeAuge said:

Jip, she does go a bit too far over the top.  Point is we must not  beating head against the wall emoticon(beat our heads against the wall) trying to understand or simply say Nope it does not exist because we mere mortals are not able to see nor understand.  Sometimes I feel like  slapping emoticon people who live a life, blissfully unaware that he/she is in fact not the whole universe.

There is a universe, earth is not the only planet/rock/or what ever in the universe and once you (man) realise the size of the universe then you (man) will come to the realisation that thinking we puny humans are the only entities here on earth or in the universe is but a dream.

Here's another question:  Who has visited a place or city for the very first time but oddly have a feeling of deja vu and suddenly it seems as if you have been there previously and you even recognize the streets or buildings and seem to "know" stuff which is all but logically explainable?  I know I have, and I am not unhinged....

Oh, I understand and I "get" all the 'physics' she talks about: That is why I know it is bullshit.  She simply has incorrect theories, which can be proven false.  Heck, if I had enough time on my hands I would do excatly that (show how they are incorrect.)

I agree, LOL, sometimes I feel like slapping some people in hopes it will wake them up.

Yes, for sure, other lives do indeed connect with out current lifetime and so deja vu will happen.

3 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

8 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

I had that very same feeling when I moved to Miami back in 06. Like I felt I had been there before and even knew my way around certain areas that I had never been too. Weird. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.