Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oregonian

My letter to R Lee Ermy regarding Burns

4 posts in this topic

I hope this works.

If anyone could find another means of contact for him please put it here and Ill reach out through those avenues as well.

Ive gone through his personal website "contact us"

I hope folks might be able to find some sort of better contact such as a publicist, cell phone or personal email.

"Dear Gunny,

My name is XXXXXXXXXXX
I reside in XXXXXXX Oregon and am reaching out today to ask you for your help.
Not politically, not militarily but on a humanitarian effort.

Sir I have the utmost respect for you and am asking for you to help save the lives of a few people who in their minds are doing the right thing whether that is true or not.
Ive raised enough money for you to fly to PDX, Ill pick you up, drive to Burns and sir I'd like for you to walk with some folks up to the nature preserve.
Get on a bullhorn and talk them out.
We will proceed to walk/drive them back to the checkpoint allowing them to reunite with their families.

Gunny...you were the first person who came to mind and if I was in there and heard you asking me to come out peacefully....Id come out and Im sure they will as well.

I am not a Fed, a 3%er, I am a guy who loves America and believes that you sir could walk those guys out of there without issue.

God Bless

Thank you

Sincerely,
XXXXX XXXXXXXXXX"

1 person likes this

Do you think the Feds would allow you through their gauntlet?  I heard they have Bearcats and a ton of military grade vehicles up there. Last night the people at the refuge were saying the Feds were behind the hill right behind them. Need someone with some pull up there to get them out, that's for sure. But the problem is, I don't think they want to leave, unless something has changed since I last heard their broadcast. 

im trying......my heart is truly in the right place.

he has pull. hes a gun guy, nra, and actor. they know of him and if he and i and others were granted access to walk in there they would clean up their stuff and not have to die.

i truly do believe that the feds would allow him access to get them out rather than what........kill him too to cover it up?

no way.....even if he were to make a call from a checkpoint to initiate would be a start

3 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

im trying......my heart is truly in the right place.

he has pull. hes a gun guy, nra, and actor. they know of him and if he and i and others were granted access to walk in there they would clean up their stuff and not have to die.

i truly do believe that the feds would allow him access to get them out rather than what........kill him too to cover it up?

no way.....even if he were to make a call from a checkpoint to initiate would be a start

I know, I can tell your heart is in the right place and you really want to help them.  Do what you feel is right, always.  :hug:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.