Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Cheese addiction is real, could be treated like smoking and hard drug use: study

8 posts in this topic

Beating an addiction to heroin or other hard drugs is notoriously difficult. A cheese addiction doesn't rise to the same level, but it's a real thing and cheese does share key "pharmacokinetic properties" with "drugs of abuse," a study concludes.

University of Michigan researchers found "that cheese is particularly moreish because it contains casein," Britain's The Evening Standard wrote last month. Casein, which can make you feel euphoric, is in all dairy products, but the chemical can be found in especially high concentrations in cheese.

<snip>

http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2016/01/cheese_addiction_is_real_could.html

I knew cheese had an evil side. 

1 person likes this

I knew it. 

Not only is cheese disgusting, but it's the spawn of evil. Yet people put cheese on everything, and worship this false god. I feel like I've been fighting this war alone up until last year with the assistance of the resistance's scout: Ms. Amon. The numbers fighting cheese fail in comparison to all of its worshipers. It's not too late to join the right side of the fight @DarkKnightNomeD.

14 hours ago, McWest said:

I knew it. 

Not only is cheese disgusting, but it's the spawn of evil. Yet people put cheese on everything, and worship this false god. I feel like I've been fighting this war alone up until last year with the assistance of the resistance's scout: Ms. Amon. The numbers fighting cheese fail in comparison to all of its worshipers. It's not too late to join the right side of the fight @DarkKnightNomeD.

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I found another use for cheese! @McWest

That was almost too much cheese to stomach. However, this group put it to good use. [Mental Note]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.