Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

NYC May Allow URINATING in PUBLIC Because it is RACIST to Arrest Such Offenders

6 posts in this topic

Here we are again, learning more about New York values. I am pretty sure this would not be acceptable in most places outside of the liberal insanity of NYC.

New York City’s council under the guidance of Mayor Bill de Blasio, is proposing changes and charges to many quality-of-life laws such as pissing in public and excessive noise because they feel it is discriminating against too many minorities who get arrested for such offenses. They are proposing a Criminal Justice Reform Act, which will change many current criminal offenses to nothing more than issuing a fine.

Council member Melissa Mark-Viverito (D) told the Times,

“We know that the system has been really rigged against communities of color in particular.” cont

o.o7 It was a stupid fine ment to oppress and now I can wiz on a walstreet banker. Takes a jaded mind not to love that. ^.^

27 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

o.o7 It was a stupid fine ment to oppress and now I can wiz on a walstreet banker. Takes a jaded mind not to love that. ^.^

yeah I guess they want it normalized, more than it seems it is there now anyhow...

if in fact this becomes law we can start a gofundme page for any willing black guy to walk up to the governor while in public.

unzip

piss about 3 inches from the governors feet so it splashes on his shoes

he has to lean back, let out a loud sigh of relief and say "i was so waiting for this law to pass, racism is a horrible thing"

zip up

stretch out his unwashed hand expecting a hand shake of gratitude

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Oregonian said:

if in fact this becomes law we can start a gofundme page for any willing black guy to walk up to the governor while in public.

unzip

piss about 3 inches from the governors feet so it splashes on his shoes

he has to lean back, let out a loud sigh of relief and say "i was so waiting for this law to pass, racism is a horrible thing"

zip up

stretch out his unwashed hand expecting a hand shake of gratitude

Haha that's funny. I can see it now.  

I noticed this before on something else I can't think of at the moment. Same time both places something happened, and ny passed some strange law or was proposing to at the same time(different situation) but both places. Check this out. 

African Migrant Urinates and Defecates in Berlin Train vdo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.